? servers

? players online

Saving Private Bork

• Content Count:  4162

We are here today, to unite under one cause: to free our ally and captured soldier, Bork.

Our brother, Bork, was accused of "Prop-killing." This was not the case. Bork, in an attempt to take justice into his own hands, protected the servers by taking down a Random Death Matcher, or RDMers as you may know. However, in an act of treason, a player complain was made against him and he was taken away from us. The prior agreement to this was to no long "Prop-kill" in the Steam Gamer's Traitors in Terrorist Town server again, but in light of this case I feel that he should not have been stripped of his stripes and stars and banished into the realm that is known as the Banned. A man that grabbed Justice and Freedom by the horns to protect us all from the RDMers of the world should not be subjected to such punishment from the Administrative Staff. Do you hate Freedom? I hope not, #freebork2014

We will not stand down, we will unite with our brother. We push through the filthy casual that is called the "higher-ups."

"I'm Silver 1 in 3's" - Xeno 2014.

You can not accept this administrator's judgement in this case because he simply cannot comprehend that past of Silver in a terrible ranking system. What a fucking casual.

i think we should give him a chance

I approve of this message. I believe we all should give him a chance. He was never given a chance to begin with, he is the hero we deserve, the hero we need. His righteous Magneto Stick will pull the bodies of the wicked and protect us with holy barrels of fire that will rain from the skies and smite those who are carrying ill-will. Praise our lord, our savior, our brother, Bork. #freebork2014

• Like 26

Reply to Thread