? servers

? players online

Done.

• Content Count:  65

So as a lot of you know, I came back to SG after a long break from it. Well I have decided again to take a break from it till I am done with school or maybe longer. I'm too tired to deal with all the drama that people are causing that doesn't need to be caused. I had enough of this to deal with in high school and now I have to deal with it here? I don't think so.

See you guys whenever I come back. Bye for now

P.S. If you have something to say about me, say it to my god damn face instead of being an immature little brat. Thanks.

• Content Count:  800

If you have something to say about me, say it to my god damn face instead of being an immature little brat. Thanks.

• Like 9
Edited by RoverBot3

• Content Count:  93

So as a lot of you know, I came back to SG after a long break from it. Well I have decided again to take a break from it till I am done with school or maybe longer. I'm too tired to deal with all the drama that people are causing that doesn't need to be caused. I had enough of this to deal with in high school and now I have to deal with it here? I don't think so.

P.S. If you have something to say about me, say it to my god damn face instead of being an immature little brat. Thanks.

Yea I got something to say to you bitach! Have a nice break! Also, do come back quick so I can keep knifing you and shooting you on TTT.

Now that Havik is gone; everyone break out the champagne and cakes!!!! :partydance::partydance::cheer2::cheer2:

P.S: Havik if you saw this bottom part of the comment.....it was all Shark's idea.

• Content Count:  2167

well... haven't been here a whole year and already quit twice. guess its true, SG breeds drama.

Reply to Thread