? servers

? players online

Got my BS.c, off to military now

• Content Count:  1802

Don't make your superiors mad, no matter how much law protects you. They will find a way to make you work, (my surperior might have sligthly been on the illegal side twice.)

• Content Count:  2686

Hey man, what sort of negative effects where suggested by the protein? I'm guessing your thesis was stating that you don't agree?

I tried to express an active form of the protein. I didn't analyze any of the protein's properties itself, so I don't quite understand your question.

• Content Count:  2686

Got my gun now, it's a Galil AR, really light (3,95 kg), simple and reliable. Haven't had the chance to shoot it yet, though. Otherwise I quite enjoy the discipline and workouts. Although I would still prefer to chillax on the beach..

• Content Count:  515

Got my gun now, it's a Galil AR, really light (3,95 kg), simple and reliable. Haven't had the chance to shoot it yet, though. Otherwise I quite enjoy the discipline and workouts. Although I would still prefer to chillax on the beach..
Beach Vs work???? wouldn't we all. Seriously tho good to hear you're still doing good and enjoying yourself.

Reply to Thread