? servers

? players online

Perp?

• Content Count:  3791

If this was going to happen then I could help with the programming side of things. I already know quite a few languages (C++, C# to name a few) so the syntax of LUA will be easy to pick up.

• Content Count:  940

If this was going to happen then I could help with the programming side of things. I already know quite a few languages (C++, C# to name a few) so the syntax of LUA will be easy to pick up.

Ye I can help out too.

• Content Count:  1064

Ye I can help out too.

Do you guys wanna take a look at the starter kit I have? I'm not very disciplined in Lua so I have no idea what's going to break or not. Sleggie just message me on Steam if you want it, Tweezy just find me on steam or PM me here.

Definitely support the idea, if we can make it that'd be great, does anyone know how much is the license exactly?

Honestly I don't know about the license. I've been searching around and haven't found a "purchasable license" besides shitty youtube videos advertising "PERP GAMEMODE FOR SALE WE SELL PERP" and threads on FacePunch saying there's no such thing just children DDoSing you and fake DMCA notices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  241

Used to play on Hellzone Perp. It was maintained such as: Minges / rulebreakers were dealt with immediately, Serious top notch roleplaying, but it did have a flaw like some idiot either crashed their car, glitched it and caused a server crash or someone ddos the server after being banned.

As for donating benefits I liked how it stated what kind of packages were there such as:

$5 package - Physicgun / 2k ingame money

$10 package - physicgun / 5k ingame money / bigger car selection to buy from

ect....

• Content Count:  4960

Careful now, put that way. Apparently every time you make that promise, something terrible happens in your life that requires large sums of money to take care of.

Is this person calling me a liar? :d

• Content Count:  940

Used to play on Hellzone Perp. It was maintained such as: Minges / rulebreakers were dealt with immediately, Serious top notch roleplaying, but it did have a flaw like some idiot either crashed their car, glitched it and caused a server crash or someone ddos the server after being banned.

As for donating benefits I liked how it stated what kind of packages were there such as:

$5 package - Physicgun / 2k ingame money

$10 package - physicgun / 5k ingame money / bigger car selection to buy from

ect....

I hate this concept. It should just be if you're a donator, you get all that.

and lmao stratos

Reply to Thread