? servers

? players online

Perp?

• Content Count:  2001

Just curious what happened to our last perp server? I remember playing on it a few times and there was a ton of butt hurt people and rule breaking everywhere. It could be that i jumped on when the server was new and people were learning the rules and such.

• Content Count:  241

Just curious what happened to our last perp server? I remember playing on it a few times and there was a ton of butt hurt people and rule breaking everywhere. It could be that i jumped on when the server was new and people were learning the rules and such.

If you go on the server I mentioned the community [Hellzone] doesn't tolerate any shit. Once they hear about a rule breaker they immediately go and solve the prob. If we do get the perp....SAs better not abuse, deal with any rulebreakers, and so on

• Content Count:  1064

Sony we already have a perp licence from when we had our old server ? Also I recall constant ddos from another community who also has a perp server

Yeah, servers get DDoS'd a lot when it comes to Perp. Nothing you can really do besides have a whitelist on forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  3791

I like that idea considering that would prevent minges or ddos-sers from doing shit we hate

If we look at good companies wnho can give us good DDOS protection and a network monitor, then we can see who is trying to DDOS us and black list their IP if needed, though this won't block people who decide to tunnel their connection.

• Content Count:  1719

If we look at good companies wnho can give us good DDOS protection and a network monitor, then we can see who is trying to DDOS us and black list their IP if needed, though this won't block people who decide to tunnel their connection.

Again, where would all of this money come from? :ranger:

Reply to Thread