? servers

? players online

CS:GO Surf

• Content Count:  3150

Legit question, what makes you guys want to play CS:GO surf over CS:S?

Moving to a game that's not dying? I thought that was obvious by now

• Content Count:  3998

We tried out some of the free public timers a while back, but none of them would work out for a decent skill surf server. They didn't allow you to have stage world records, which is a huge part of why people spend so much time surfing. The zoning system it had was painful to use for staged maps and felt like it was made for simple one-part bhop maps. I also don't think it allowed you to tier maps, which is another thing you need in order to have a successful server.

• Content Count:  1109

Moving to a game that's not dying? I thought that was obvious by now

I meant because in my whole 40ish days on our surf server I have rarely seen anyone from this thread playing, but now everybody seems so interested in surf.

• Content Count:  4162

We tried out some of the free public timers a while back, but none of them would work out for a decent skill surf server. They didn't allow you to have stage world records, which is a huge part of why people spend so much time surfing. The zoning system it had was painful to use for staged maps and felt like it was made for simple one-part bhop maps. I also don't think it allowed you to tier maps, which is another thing you need in order to have a successful server.

By WR do you mean wr on server or wr in map overall across all servers?

I meant because in my whole 40ish days on our surf server I have rarely seen anyone from this thread playing, but now everybody seems so interested in surf.

As I said, I was vacbanned. For others because CS:GO just seems more appealing now.

Reply to Thread