? servers

? players online

CS:GO Surf

• Content Count:  1070

I would love to have the surf server set up the same way it was when I played in it quite a bit, with a mix between combat and skill maps. For me personally this was and will always be the best, the timer could still even be used if it can be turned on and off for certain maps. But, I haven't actively played surf in a while so if having both sets of maps on the server would greatly hinder the playerbase it probably isn't a good idea.

Edited by Eskomo

• Content Count:  3

If you don't like my timer I can understand that,

it's far away from being complete, there are still many features I could make,

but there are also some module which are private like a skill rank system to replace the points lite system.

And there is also a maptier system...

There are only 2 things which are important and missing atm.

1. A replay bot system, but I've started working on it.

2. Stage records

• Content Count:  1747

If you don't like my timer I can understand that,

it's far away from being complete, there are still many features I could make,

but there are also some module which are private like a skill rank system to replace the points lite system.

And there is also a maptier system...

There are only 2 things which are important and missing atm.

1. A replay bot system, but I've started working on it.

2. Stage records

It is also missing some other options that surfers quite like it such as saving a location and speed and then teleport back with the speed preserved, toggle speed zones on all zones and with the value you want to, among other things. Also the stage zone setting up is EXTREMELY buggy, the rank system is not that complete, doesn't have a improvement points system and the top10 one can be quite basic, when adding the timer on lt_omnific, the server crashed several times while adding zones, theres to teleport option for stages and there is a lot of options that surfers don't want that can't be toggle off. Also, taking in account the history of why this timer started to be developed freely, I don't think I want to buy any private plugins off of you, sorry.

Edited by Pan32

• Content Count:  660

I find a surf server with Tier 1-4 maps good. We don't need anything special at the start except for a timer and leaderboard once we have that we can add extras.

Another great benefit to a skilltimer server is that you don't need a high population. You actually don't need anybody. You can come on it alone or with a couple of friends and just surf. Unlike other servers where a high player count is almost necessary.

Edited by Nemesis

It is also missing some other options that surfers quite like it such as saving a location and speed and then teleport back with the speed preserved, toggle speed zones on all zones and with the value you want to, among other things. Also the stage zone setting up is EXTREMELY buggy, the rank system is not that complete, doesn't have a improvement points system and the top10 one can be quite basic, when adding the timer on lt_omnific, the server crashed several times while adding zones, theres to teleport option for stages and there is a lot of options that surfers don't want that can't be toggle off. Also, taking in account the history of why this timer started to be developed freely, I don't think I want to buy any private plugins off of you, sorry.

Well if you just believe in poppin, then trust him. But please learn to read, there is more about. I don't have to repeat myself here for a story long time ago. Anyway looks like you want more so you have to pay someone for a full plugin. Please don't use my timer I won't support you. I don't do this to become rich, I release all my stuff after some time.

• Content Count:  4162

Well if you just believe in poppin, then trust him. But please learn to read, there is more about. I don't have to repeat myself here for a story long time ago. Anyway looks like you want more so you have to pay someone for a full plugin. Please don't use my timer I won't support you. I don't do this to become rich, I release all my stuff after some time.

ignore him. I appreciate your work and look forward for your completed release.

• Content Count:  6465

I don't think you need to go as far as say that you won't support us if we used your plugin, as Pan doesn't reflect the entire community's opinions. He's out of line with his disrespect towards you, I apologize for that. Continue working on your plugin and if it does what we are looking for, we will gladly pay you for it, regardless of "history" related to it.

Pan unless you're going to code us a surf timer yourself, don't disrespect the plugin makers working on them just because they don't do what you want when you want it.

• Content Count:  1747

ignore him. I appreciate your work and look forward for your completed release.

I don't think you need to go as far as say that you won't support us if we used your plugin, as Pan doesn't reflect the entire community's opinions. He's out of line with his disrespect towards you, I apologize for that. Continue working on your plugin and if it does what we are looking for, we will gladly pay you for it, regardless of "history" related to it.

Pan unless you're going to code us a surf timer yourself, don't disrespect the plugin makers working on them just because they don't do what you want when you want it.

ooook. This is building up, so lets cut the hydra heads. First of all, I guess i have to apologize. My imput was direct from testing (which I did extensively on both css and csgo with local mysql database) and chances are it came out rather rash. However, as i said, most were opinions, but some were general features that css surfers look for and search for. All I ask is for you to take in consideration those ideas/bugs that i found along testing. About the leaking story, I simply have enough trust issues with coders that after such issues, old problems and experiences buying private plugins from other coders (no names here) made me develop that, it's a characteristic thing from me and I doubt it will change. I read the whole story on the leaked post, so yes, I know how to read.

For now, I will be seeking for another timer rather than yours, since in my opinion, it does not suit all the needs we are looking for, but thank you for your offer.

Edited by Pan32

ooook. This is building up, so lets cut the hydra heads. First of all, I guess i have to apologize. My imput was direct from testing (which I did extensively on both css and csgo with local mysql database) and chances are it came out rather rash. However, as i said, most were opinions, but some were general features that css surfers look for and search for. All I ask is for you to take in consideration those ideas/bugs that i found along testing. About the leaking story, I simply have enough trust issues with coders that after such issues, old problems and experiences buying private plugins from other coders (no names here) made me develop that, it's a characteristic thing from me and I doubt it will change. I read the whole story on the leaked post, so yes, I know how to read.

For now, I will be seeking for another timer rather than yours, since in my opinion, it does not suit all the needs we are looking for, but thank you for your offer.

have fun ;)

Reply to Thread