? servers

? players online

Archeage

• Content Count:  4960

It's a pretty fun game. Got to level 20 but probably gonna take a break from the game until the queue fixes.

Pretty sad to say this.. I'm a level 1 with the Starter pack..

Money well spent :3

• Content Count:  24

So what does this MMO bring new to the table? Is it even worth the space it'll take up on my hard drive or will it just be another TERA, generic and boring unless you get a party together to make it fun?

• Content Count:  2262

There is 10 skills set you can mix. You get 3 of them. The combination can make up till 120 classes. There is also Pirating, glider and court system. Pretty much Tera with more feature. I see that as a good point.

The sad point is, It's new so everyone want to try this game out so queue time is like 2-3k per day. Unless you play in midnight or morning

Edited by BlackWhite
There is 10 skills set you can mix. You get 3 of them. The combination is more than 120 classes. There is also Pirating, glider and court system. Pretty much Tera with more feature. I see that as a good point.

The sad point is, It's new so everyone want to try this game out so queue time is like 2-3k per day. Unless you play in midnight or morning

I think you math'd wrong.

Anyways, a handful of us in teamspeak rolled on TahYang if anyone would like to play with us.

The game itself is also pretty good. The scenery and story is really generic but it really does feel more open world than other MMORPG's and from what I've seen so far, there's a bunch of stuff to do.

Edited by harro

• Content Count:  2262

I think you math'd wrong.

Anyways, a handful of us in teamspeak rolled on TahYang if anyone would like to play with us.

The game itself is also pretty good. The scenery and story is really generic but it really does feel more open world than other MMORPG's and from what I've seen so far, there's a bunch of stuff to do.

I think your math is wrong, it's not 30 ish classes. it's not more than 120 but 120 classes

Source: http://archeage.info/classes

Reply to Thread