? servers

? players online

Archeage

• Content Count:  3287

Getting more into this game and it is legit probably the best MMORPG that I have played in a while

Yepyep, same. So many things to do, it's amazing!

I really hope they're gonna add more housing/farming zones, or expand existing ones tho... Right now I'm trying to get around 200g to *hopefully* buy a 16x16 plot from someone , cause there are no free ones :(

• Content Count:  978

Yepyep, same. So many things to do, it's amazing!

I really hope they're gonna add more housing/farming zones, or expand existing ones tho... Right now I'm trying to get around 200g to *hopefully* buy a 16x16 plot from someone , cause there are no free ones :(

This was released in Korea 2 years ago, so they will definitely add more regions etc. , I believe they will actually be adding Auroria soon.

• Content Count:  3287

This was released in Korea 2 years ago, so they will definitely add more regions etc. , I believe they will actually be adding Auroria soon.

Yeah, I heard about that, I wonder if it gets its own races, adding a new starting region, or if its gonna be a neutral high-level area for both nations

Yeah, I heard about that, I wonder if it gets its own races, adding a new starting region, or if its gonna be a neutral high-level area for both nations

Auroria can be accessed by anybody but it is most popular with pirates because you cannot get sent to jail when killed on that region.

• Content Count:  4798

So...does anyone from Nuia want to create a guild? As a paladin, I am looking for people with a lawful good alignment - of course this means piracy is off the table BUT we will be combating pirates in the great name of justice! I don't want to be the guild leader, with having to split time between AO and school and archeage.

http://easydamus.com/lawfulgood.html

I know a lot of people like to play the bad guy instead but I figured I should ask.

Edited by SilentGuns

Reply to Thread