? servers

? players online

Community Q&A

• Content Count:  2983

Seperate donate box for different games/game-modes like Minecraft and stuff like that. To also go with that make shipments and printers 30-60% more expensive, and make a donate box for buildrp/darkrp money

-1 dollar 5,000

-5 dollars 25,000

-10 dollars 50,000

-15 dollars 75,000

20 dollars is 80,000 and starts adding by the ten thousands then at like 35 or 40 you could make it to add by the 25k

only if like people start getting more dedicated

• Content Count:  6466

Seperate donate box for different games/game-modes like Minecraft and stuff like that. To also go with that make shipments and printers 30-60% more expensive, and make a donate box for buildrp/darkrp money

-1 dollar 5,000

-5 dollars 25,000

-10 dollars 50,000

-15 dollars 75,000

20 dollars is 80,000 and starts adding by the ten thousands then at like 35 or 40 you could make it to add by the 25k

only if like people start getting more dedicated

While this is a good idea, keep in mind this is more or less for questions. Server suggestions and ideas have its own forums.

• Content Count:  2103

What do you Higher-Ups want in SG and how do you think it will look like in 3 years?

That is an extraordinarily vague question. However, I think I could say that we want people who are interested in keeping SG running to help pull some weight. Whether that be in drawing in new players, streaming, populating servers, or even giving us your money, any way you can help out will, well, help.

As far as your second question, I don't really know

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1064

That is an extraordinarily vague question. However, I think I could say that we want people who are interested in keeping SG running to help pull some weight. Whether that be in drawing in new players, streaming, populating servers, or even giving us your money, any way you can help out will, well, help.

As far as your second question, I don't really know

we want more boobs and booze

2 kinds of people lol

Any plans for new servers/gamemodes? Or updates on our current ones? :larry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  2103

2 kinds of people lol

Any plans for new servers/gamemodes? Or updates on our current ones? :larry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As discussed in the meeting, we will likely be cutting down to around 4 servers. It has yet to be decided exactly which servers will be kept, but TTT, ZE and build RP seem to be the front runners. As far as changes to them, there will be new benefits for the subscriber rank, as well as a planned map purge on TTT. A believe a new map for Build RP was discussed as well. Right now, AFAIK, CSGO MG is the only server being worked on still (by myself and apparently Paul will start helping soon too?). I don't know what the plan are for Skill Surf, which was another server that was soon to be released. Pan or Bread would know more about that.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4960

Is there any scenario ongoing where Steamgamers will cease to exist? With this I mean, is there something said about this or asked in the CA meeting. (Not that we're doing bad, but forum activity is going down afaik)

Thank you for starting this Q&A btw!

Reply to Thread