? servers

? players online

Community Q&A

• Content Count:  6466

Oh dear.. I'd also like to point out, when I owned SG it was much bigger than currently now.. so your whole paragraph is invalid. I couldn't actually give a fuck anymore. Grow up and get over it. I ranted yesterday, and I don't have time to have internet drama with children. Say as you please. I want you to keep replying to me, so I can just keep replying too, and then we can get in to a big debate where bob, dick and harry all get involved. Please lets do it. Like the old days? Please Xeno!

You are also part of the reason for its shrinking to the state it was now. When most people who have been here a long time think about around when it was that SG started going downhill, they are reminded of the time we were sold and no longer owned our own name. The president responsible? You. You take pride in it being bigger when you were in charge, but also you're partly responsible for why it went downhill. Hold onto that for whatever it's worth.

SG no longer needs your services, love SG from outside of the community. You only ever come back to bitch and moan about how it is now and then claim you know everything about making it better. Your attitude is toxic to this community now and will no longer be put up with.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  2187

What a sad view of the community...

ldH;721567]Oh dear..

tl;dr garfield, you're a cynical nerd gtfo no one cares about your moaning

Unless you get yourself out of that type of mindset and get rid of that sorry ass attitude you got going here and actually attempt to help the community, I'd suggest you leave and live your own life. I'm pretty sure there are other people who would love to put up with you.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

Unless you get yourself out of that type of mindset and get rid of that sorry ass attitude you got going here and actually attempt to help the community, I'd suggest you leave and live your own life. I'm pretty sure there are other people who would love to put up with you.

You're not the person who should state this and you don't speak for anybody besides yourself, no matter who shares your opinion.

We should go back to the main reason of this thread, since this actually a medium from the players towards the higher-ups..

Is there a plan to decrease the amount of admins? Considering the amount of players on the servers (that's decreasing) there's way too much admins, and considering a system where admins get reviewed every 3-6 months should encourage the current admins to play more and be in the servers :)

I know there's people who won't like this, but this will improve the service towards our players and probably our current admin system.

Or is there something else planned?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6242

Is there a plan to decrease the amount of admins? Considering the amount of players on the servers (that's decreasing) there's way too much admins, and considering a system where admins get reviewed every 3-6 months should encourage the current admins to play more and be in the servers :)

I know there's people who won't like this, but this will improve the service towards our players and probably our current admin system.

Or is there something else planned?

There is a plan about the admins, we will release that information soon, but we are not loosing too many. With the server decrease should help the admins help populate the servers more.

We also do have other plans that we haven't fully worked out the details yet but to give everyone more incentive to play in the servers. We've only started a rough draft of the idea and it kinda follows the subscriber stuff but will be more directed towards everyone instead of one group of people.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1064

Frost.. If I were you I'd just stay out of it..

who's house are we having thanksgiving dinner at? Xeno's? Spiked's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  2262

https://www.youtube.com/user/SoadY1991/featured

this guy right here played on our CSGO ZE server and advertasing for us without our knowledge. Although the CSGO ZE server is dead. Is there anyone have time streaming regularly or make videos in marketing team? (not those 420 blaze it or only one short funny clip).

• Content Count:  913

Originally made a separate post for this, but will bring it here instead.

"So recently I had to do a clean install of windows again, and decided to pop along to the MG server as it was populated.

I knew I would have some downloading to do, so I set it going, and came back 2-3 minutes later, and was rather worried to see very little progress had been done. It took probably 10 minutes for everything to download

If it were another server, I would have quite happily just left the server and not bothered playing. So I have to wonder if too many items on the server are hurting the new players coming in, with them not wanting to sit through the downloads. Maybe its best to consider cutting out those people aren't actually using, in the hopes people will stick through a quicker download. "

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2095

Oh dear.. I'd also like to point out, when I owned SG it was much bigger than currently now.. so your whole paragraph is invalid. I couldn't actually give a fuck anymore. Grow up and get over it. I ranted yesterday, and I don't have time to have internet drama with children. Say as you please. I want you to keep replying to me, so I can just keep replying too, and then we can get in to a big debate where bob, dick and harry all get involved. Please lets do it. Like the old days? Please Xeno!

You were handed the community from Haggard when it was in pristine condition, the second Haggard stepped down and gave you the community SG has started to decline, I hardly see how you're a saviour here, you're the bane of why so many people left because the community was sold and bounced between owners, giving everyone uncertainty as to where the community was going and whether or not they should even bother supporting it anymore, and quite frankly you've stained SG with your greed by giving the community a history of being used as a form of revenue for the owners

Will the subscriber rank (I know it's a work in progress) give both ingame and forum sided extra's?

I understand if there would be no information given out before it's ready to launch :)

Also, can't we pull in some average known youtubers to feature our community in exchange for the views of our community and unite them under the SteamGamers name. We can pull away the attention from the servers and probably lure in people that way.

Our community has users that can edit videos, create various types of Digital Artwork (Yes you Floffy) and i'm sure this will give the current playerbase a reason to support and add the SteamGamers Youtube group, more than now where people just send in a video and get 10-20 views.

Serious YouTubers can be featured on our homepage and their newest vids will get like 50-100 views (realistic) more than usual easily.

i can make youtube videos

• Like 1
Edited by SoulKeeper

Reply to Thread