? servers

? players online

Member of the Month

• Content Count:  4354

You could do what we used to do. Have a form that can be filled out by members nominating a member. The form would then be submitted and posted as a thread in the AO+ section for the higher ups to look over and pick whoever gets the most submissions.

The form would have section for Nominee name, and why they should get Member of the month. Used to work really well for us.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  374

I actually had this exact idea today. Bit more in-depth thought about it though, rather than simply recognizing random members for things they do.

I like it. It'll be discussed as a future thing we could do. Look towards maybe having something the start of next year we'll do a preliminary member of the month thing.

The community meeting for Dec is the 3rd Saturday of the month (Dec 20th) at 4PM EST, try and be there and feel free to bring this up and we can discuss what we've got so far on it as an idea.

Can't wait for something like this. So many show ponies though. :d

• Content Count:  2668

You could do what we used to do. Have a form that can be filled out by members nominating a member. The form would then be submitted and posted as a thread in the AO+ section for the higher ups to look over and pick whoever gets the most submissions.

The form would have section for Nominee name, and why they should get Member of the month. Used to work really well for us.

I think this would be the best way to do it, if at all. You can't go off of a person's forum activity or game time because some well deserving people are heavily active on one, but near nonexistent on another. Player nominations would allow everyone to have a fair opportunity (unless they bribe the fuck out of it.)

Reply to Thread