? servers

? players online

Cool new bracelet

• Content Count:  2167

Well the photo is beyond fake. the concept would also never work. you would have to have an impossibly smooth perfectly flat arm and the bracelet would have to remain perfectly tangent to your arm or the projection would fuck up. Even if you could make it work, why would you want to? So you can have horrible image quality, only be able to use one arm, and have carpel tunnel? Anyone who gives these people money is throwing it out the window.

• Content Count:  3056

Well the photo is beyond fake. the concept would also never work. you would have to have an impossibly smooth perfectly flat arm and the bracelet would have to remain perfectly tangent to your arm or the projection would fuck up. Even if you could make it work, why would you want to? So you can have horrible image quality, only be able to use one arm, and have carpel tunnel? Anyone who gives these people money is throwing it out the window.

yeah but it looks cool so it's guaranteed to make a bunch of retards give away their money

you see it in steam early access too or crap like Kony 2012

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5063

Doubt you would even be able to see the projection on your hand on a sunny day, unless you have a "darker" skin tone maybe. and i can imagine a projector like this would need some juice, which i guess that little bracelet couldn't do for too long, maybe an hour or two of battery life.

Sad thing is, looking at their facebook page there are alot of ignorant people which really do support them. But seeing some people saying its a scam warms my heart!

• Like 1
Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  1064

fake lmao

Doubt you would even be able to see the projection on your hand on a sunny day, unless you have a "darker" skin tone maybe. and i can imagine a projector like this would need some juice, which i guess that little bracelet couldn't do for too long, maybe an hour or two of battery life.

Sad thing is, looking at their facebook page there are alot of ignorant people which really do support them. But seeing some people saying its a scam warms my heart!

obv it looks cool, but like I said, its only a concept. its not real.

What I would go buy/make is one of those chameleon jackets :d (they're jackets with color sensors attached to LED's that mimic any color they see.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply to Thread