? servers

? players online

Super Bowl 2015 Predictions.

• Content Count:  3462

people saying to disqualify the pats because of the deflated balls. it's like people actually thought the colts had a chance even if the balls were normal.

That's just silly. I think people are just more upset the fact that they've possibly cheated again. Don't understand why you would try this again when you were caught with something like this years ago. Should they be disqualified? No. Colts were doomed to lose from the start and putting them in the super bowl would only be worse. Not like they lost 31-28 with Brady getting over 400 yards. They were demoralized 45-7 and lost in every aspect of the game. Should the pats be punished? Not going to answer this because knowing me I'm going to give off a biased answer :v no fucking shit they should

At least Luck will get his 25 million dollar paycheck to carry this team this far.

Edited by Nuclear Onion

• Content Count:  1950

people saying to disqualify the pats because of the deflated balls. it's like people actually thought the colts had a chance even if the balls were normal.

The outcome wouldn't have changed which is 100% true. However, had the game been close or came down to a game tying field goal for the Colts this would be a major issue because the deflated football obviously would have an impact on the kick. Regardless it is still against the rules and they should be punished sternly for it because it really does matter, they have that rule in place for a reason.

Reply to Thread