? servers

? players online

Super Bowl 2015 Predictions.

• Content Count:  581

Although it may be rather late to do predictions it can't hurt.

8ASdG33.png

My prediction with the way the Packers are playing at home and the Patriots just being the Patriots it'll be the Packs vs the Pats.

• Content Count:  3462

Pretty sure I picked Seahawks vs Broncos at the start of the season???

I change my mind to Broncos vs Packers. Something about Aaron Rodgers just makes me think they are almost unstoppable. That is unless his injury effects his game. I hope Rodgers fucking destroys the Cowboys. I can't fucking stand listening to the radio every morning to hear Cowboy fans QQing about how they should've gotten more flags.

There's this report thing that the NFL and other teams do every week after every game. Each team shows the NFL a set of plays that happened and ask them whether it should've been a flag on the play or not. All of this is usually private, it isn't really public and the NFL doesn't really feel it should be public in any matter. So the Cowboys brought in I think it was 10 plays from the game last week, the NFL said 6 of them should be flags on Detriot. The Cowboys then released this in some Dallas article (I don't have a source, this was all radio chatter, I could ask my dad later if you want me to). Now the NFL is not happy with Dallas because while it really wasn't realy ruled it should be private, they still shouldn't have told some news article about it. It will be interesting to see how karma hits this team right in the fucking face later (I hope they lose this week 45-2, Rodgers takes a knee in the endzone to end the game.)

So ye...that's a bit off topic, but I felt like it was necessary for it is about the playoffs.

• Content Count:  581

Something about Aaron Rodgers just makes me think they are almost unstoppable. That is unless his injury effects his game.

I saw recent reports that even with the slight tear in his calf he looked swell at practice.

• Content Count:  1513

I change my mind to Broncos vs Packers. Something about Aaron Rodgers just makes me think they are almost unstoppable. That is unless his injury effects his game. I hope Rodgers fucking destroys the Cowboys. I can't fucking stand listening to the radio every morning to hear Cowboy fans QQing about how they should've gotten more flags.

Hopefully Aaron Rodgers can play through the torn calf, I'm thinking Green Bay and Denver too (if not New England and Denver).

Also fuck the cowboys that was some bullshit game. Flagged their way to victory, with Detroit getting shit for calls.

• Content Count:  3998

AFC Championship between Broncos and Patriots.

NFC Championship between Seahawks and Packers.

Super Bowl between Patriots and Packers with the Packers winning.

Reply to Thread