? servers

? players online

How long have you been playing PC games? / What's the 1st PC game you've ever played?

• Content Count:  3740

Right around y2k. The first games where

Rodent's revenge

Rodents_Revenge,_Screenshot.png

There was another Game but can't remeber it

Fuck yes Rodent's Revenge was the shit! Did that other game happen to be Chip's Challenge (another awesome game) or that Ski one where there was a monster at the bottom of the mountain that ate you?

• Content Count:  581

2005 (10 years) First actual game besides shit dick flash games and that pinball game that every computer had was probably sadly enough runescape.

Edited by h3adsh0t

• Content Count:  1459

I am pretty sure I started online gaming when I was around 5 and my first game was Club Penguin, and also when I first hacked in a game. I got a shit ton of money on that game......... And then I went to Roblox, and then CS:S and found you guys.

• Content Count:  581

I am pretty sure I started online gaming when I was around 5 and my first game was Club Penguin, and also when I first hacked in a game. I got a shit ton of money on that game......... And then I went to Roblox, and then CS:S and found you guys.

Hacking at the age of 5 in Club Penguin? Must have been a big balla.

• Content Count:  2941

Around 2004. Got Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. Loved that shit, I was always bad though.

Around 2005-2006. Got HL2:DM. Played the shit out of it.

2008ish - Curious me found a cracked steam program called PacSteam. Let me install most of the Source games and play on cracked servers. Played in a cracked ZM/ZE server for a while.

Made a new account and bought the Orange Box + GMod around 2009.

Reply to Thread