? servers

? players online

TERRA - FPS/RTS Game

• Content Count:  760

@WickedZealot

What price range are we looking at?

Looking at $14.99 for it, there would be 4 multiplayer modes (single-player is out of the question unless we get millions of a budget to do it as I will not do a crap linger story mode). FFA, Team Deathmatch (CS:GO basically), Teams (4 teams deathmatch), & Formations (FPS/RTS tug of war). Full game will include 4-5 other different gamplay modes and yes one of those is pretty much: ZE in all it's glory. Other modes will be more RTS focus or FPS focus. This is the best a small Indie team can do to reach AAA quality without a major publishing deal. :) I hope ye support !

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1592

I was actually thinking about the game a while ago. Glad you're still making great progress ! Keep it up :d Still got my support.

Not a game dev, but since the game is running on unity engine (depending if you've moved the game to unity 5), would it be possible for your team to add VR support? I think that it would make this game a really popular one if it had that feature and honestly seeing current game projects in development this one would be really graphically advanced compared to others. Just my opinion on that (not like I'm getting a vive and hence I wanted to ask about it :p)

VR would totally be epic (after the release), will see what is possible. If it does not take too long, it might be worth it for the smaller player base but would be epic to play. We have actually moved the game to Unreal Engine 4 - it's allowed better dev of the game compared to Unity for the FPS part & better graphics out of Unreal to boot :)

For those interested, here is a quick video showing one of the modes in action - Free For All (full game will have 8 different multiplayer modes). Feedback is more than welcomed!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3178

Looks really cool!

I noticed at around 1:47 - 1:49 you can shoot while sprinting, which looks like a bug? It just doesn't feel right, even if it was meant to be ^^

• Like 1

Reply to Thread