? servers

? players online

Goodbye, forever.

• Content Count:  3056

Did ExRev brainwashed you?

Or did you become this annoying in the meantime some people where on vacation? ffs

If people want to discuss about languages let them discuss, if you dont have any related input for it than don't post at all. Your not funny!

Also i know my english isn't always that good, but you should learn some grammar first before talking about a language you don't control that good.

sarcasm.exe not found

• Content Count:  3150

Leave it to @Zaraki to start a fight in a serious leaving thread. 10/10

Good job, great contribution to the community, keep up the great work!

who the fuck gives a shit about languages like fucking portugese and german and french and spanish.

Bitches should l2speak english or gtfo

eb91964011a6f8389fbb2ae5636004a8

???????????????

• Like 1
Edited by BoM

• Content Count:  4960

Leave it to @Zaraki to start a fight in a serious leaving thread. 10/10

Good job, great contribution to the community, keep up the great work!

eb91964011a6f8389fbb2ae5636004a8

???????????????

:couch2:

You've been served

• Content Count:  2095

this is now Afamad 2.1 remembrance thread because no one cares about wertles because he's a busta

I met Afamad 2.1 back in 2007 while playing Zombie Survival on NoX, when I bought CS:S after a year because I was fucking tired of broken textures and models in gmod I said YOLO and wanted to see what fun servers are on CS:S, I clicked browse servers, saw Zombie Escape, liked zombie themed games and joined SG, after playing on SG for awhile I invited my best friend and former lover Afamad 2.1 to this lovely community where Afamad 2.1 undoubtedly contributed and improved upon this community during his stay here

@Afamad 2.1 will be miss

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3052

this is now Afamad 2.1 remembrance thread because no one cares about wertles because he's a busta

I met Afamad 2.1 back in 2007 while playing Zombie Survival on NoX, when I bought CS:S after a year because I was fucking tired of broken textures and models in gmod I said YOLO and wanted to see what fun servers are on CS:S, I clicked browse servers, saw Zombie Escape, liked zombie themed games and joined SG, after playing on SG for awhile I invited my best friend and former lover Afamad 2.1 to this lovely community where Afamad 2.1 undoubtedly contributed and improved upon this community during his stay here

@Afamad 2.1 will be miss

^This guy!

Reply to Thread