? servers

? players online

Update on me

• Content Count:  8756

Hey SG!

So as you can see, my name isn't orange anymore. Reason being is that I'm going away for the entire summer to be a counselor at a national youth camp! I'm super pumped to do it, but unfortunately it's so busy that I will have literally no time during most days of the cycle, rendering my abilities to AO minimal. I was hoping that I could balance things, but it just doesn't look possible and I don't want to be dead weight on the AO team. Hopefully I've enlightened all of your experiences in these past few weeks with the work I've done. When I return to full activity, I'll be eager to see how SG has transformed - and if possible/needed, would be happy to rejoin the ranks of staff.

Til then, hope you guys have a great summer. I won't be completely inactive of course so you'll probably see me on a bit, but not in-game (only forums!). Since I don't actually leave until the end of May (I have prep all of May and am working full-time) I will still be on teamspeak while I have time at home too.

:bird:

• Like 24

• Content Count:  8756

Yeah I feel bad because I just got promoted and don't want to leave so soon, but schedule-wise it just won't work :c

edit: also yes i will bring up the new era of global elites ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Prez

• Content Count:  640

See ya later Prez! Thanks for the great work you did as AO and have fun at the camp! :^_^:

When you come back we're going to DIDNEY WORL!

ayy lmao 1,000th post

Edited by Aznsoul
ayy lmao

• Content Count:  6759

Yeah I feel bad because I just got promoted and don't want to leave so soon, but schedule-wise it just won't work :c

edit: also yes i will bring up the new era of global elites ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

it's okay. we love you no matter wut

Reply to Thread