? servers

? players online

Scrim Tournament

• Content Count:  1950

Updated the first post with all the ranks submitted thus far. Please if you are thinking about playing get this info in ASAP so I can get started on this. I just finished my spring semester so I'll be working on this with Spiked a lot more these next couple of weeks to finalize everything and hopefully start before the end of the month. Also, please if you haven't, post a screenshot just to confirm your rank. If your rank changes between now and the beginning of the event update your post or just reply again. You don't need to update it every time your ranks changes as there is no point until we actual begin the process. Lastly, if you do not have a rank or are unranked please attempt to become ranked/get your rank back so we can fairly create teams. Last thing we want is someone who was a DMG 5 months ago to now play like plastic 3.

Looking forward to getting this going. Appreciate all the support so far. We have 20 people signed up as of this post which means 4 teams of 5, but as Spiked noted we are going to try and add subs as well due to peoples personal lives.

• Content Count:  660

Might be down for this

Supreme

Me and Bethy are a package deal pls put us on same team

• Like 1
Edited by Noob^

Reply to Thread