? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [July 1st, 2015]

• Content Count:  3740

If you were allowed to freekill or mass freekill anyone you want on the Jail Break server, who would it be and how would you do it?

Edited by Wawa

• Content Count:  1730

Oh, I don't know. List would be so long with all these folks. So I'll be leaving majority names without mention ;)

Maybe force someone on toilet seat and shotgun to the groin, then grenade the place of crime into oblivion.

Tazer some peoples heads until it's ripe and mushy..

Also here's some food for thiught.

If you could be CT Pink Panther, I'd be sticking my pink poker (knife) between someones ribs too. Slow, steady and telling with my deep voice that everything's going to be allright, while probably you who reads this would be drawing last breath.

Someone would get a deadly hug too from the pink panther, if it was abailable for CT ;)

Take your pick @Wawa @Longwave @sphinxxxy @Burger

And bunch of other people. ;)

Edited by Maxwelldon

• Content Count:  1086

i still wouldn't freekill because it would take the enjoyment of playing on a steamgamers server out of the person i kill. I want all of our players to know that they will have an enjoyable time when they join the steamgaming community.

Edited by Lupin

• Content Count:  3052

i still wouldn't freekill because it would take the enjoyment of playing on a steamgamers server out of the person i kill. I want all of our players to know that they will have an enjoyable time when they join the steamgaming community.

So your the guy who just likes to fuck in prison

• Like 2

Reply to Thread