? servers

? players online

Would you be interested in playing this game?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in playing this game?

Memes Against Steam-Gamers

• Content Count:  3740

The goal is to have at least 400 white cards created for this game (full deck). We are now at 200+ white cards thanks to @Extreme Potatoes @Lupin @Vinyl @Bread @Caution @ShoieP @Vick @Black Rain @capp'n and anyone else I missed.

At this rate, we will have 400 white cards in no time, so PLEASE send me a PM of your memes/card ideas if you want your ideas to be implemented in the game (no racism, disrespect, or harassment please!).

• Like 3
Edited by Wawa

• Content Count:  2589

The goal is to have at least 400 white cards created for this game (full deck). We are now at 200+ white cards thanks to @Extreme Potatoes @Lupin @Vinyl @Bread @Caution @ShoieP @Vick @Black Rain and anyone else I missed.

At this rate, we will have 400 white cards in no time, so PLEASE send me a PM of your memes/card ideas if you want your ideas to be implemented in the game (no racism, disrespect, or harassment please!).

Yes, hello, I have a friend who has not played this cards against humanity game you speak of, but he understands it to be a more crude version of apples to apples. Could you please explain to my errr, friend, what exactly you want for this white card suggestion?

• Content Count:  3740

Yes, hello, I have a friend who has not played this cards against humanity game you speak of, but he understands it to be a more crude version of apples to apples. Could you please explain to my errr, friend, what exactly you want for this white card suggestion?

Memes, lots of memes. FreeDaPink would be an example of a white card.

• Content Count:  2589

Memes, lots of memes. FreeDaPink would be an example of a white card.

My...ummm...friend, wants to know if white cards are like the red cards in apples to apples. Cuz he thinks that's what it sounds like.

• Content Count:  3462

My...ummm...friend, wants to know if white cards are like the red cards in apples to apples. Cuz he thinks that's what it sounds like.

Black cards are the green cards while white cards are the red cards. So yes you're right :larry:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Reply to Thread