? servers

? players online

the real football thread

• Content Count:  794

Liverpool 2-2 Hull, hull keep pulling it out of the bag week in week out. I really cant see them going down now.

Also when was the last time the 'Big 4' all drew in the same weekend?

Im still backing Liverpool to win the prem for the first time anyway.

Also Heskey is still showing that he still has it, did you see his cheeky back heel goal :toung:

I was there!

Amazing Heskey xD

Also, I wish liverpool would lose Gerrard, they would never win a game again...

Heskey does it again,more or less winning us the game against Newcastle today.

Was an amazing game, Newcastle got in a few chances, but didn't really contend for the game at all, the referee took their side early after Ryan Taylor scored a freekick and Lee Catermoll pulled off quite an appaling foul which got a man carried off on a stretcher, but only resulted in a yellow. A yellow card was then shown to Palacious for "Unsportsmanly behaviour" which was, in my opinion, just the referee trying to make up for not sending off Catermoll.

The game continued with Wigan dominating Newcastle, more chances for Valencia and Zaki, both denied.

Heskey got the ball on the break and was pulled almost to the ground, the monster that he is he carried on through advantage into the box and was then pulled down again. Resulting in a Red card for the Newcastle fullback and a penalty, which was cleanly scored in the bottom-left corner by Zaki.

In the last ten minutes things got slightly frantic, with a soft penalty given to newcastle, but it was no more than a consellation prize, as the game ended 2-1 to Wigan.

Great game for both teams, shame about the constant fouling, from both sides. :ohwell:

• Content Count:  6804

Heskey does it again,more or less winning us the game against Newcastle today.

Was an amazing game, Newcastle got in a few chances, but didn't really contend for the game at all, the referee took their side early after Ryan Taylor scored a freekick and Lee Catermoll pulled off quite an appaling foul which got a man carried off on a stretcher, but only resulted in a yellow. A yellow card was then shown to Palacious for "Unsportsmanly behaviour" which was, in my opinion, just the referee trying to make up for not sending off Catermoll.

The game continued with Wigan dominating Newcastle, more chances for Valencia and Zaki, both denied.

Heskey got the ball on the break and was pulled almost to the ground, the monster that he is he carried on through advantage into the box and was then pulled down again. Resulting in a Red card for the Newcastle fullback and a penalty, which was cleanly scored in the bottom-left corner by Zaki.

In the last ten minutes things got slightly frantic, with a soft penalty given to newcastle, but it was no more than a consellation prize, as the game ended 2-1 to Wigan.

Great game for both teams, shame about the constant fouling, from both sides. :ohwell:

My friend travelled down to that game today :toung:.

Nottingham Forest 2-4 Doncaster Rovers

First time this season we have scored more than 1 goal in a game. I wasnt expecting 4, was going crazy. They went down to 10 men as they had an injured player with no subs left. This worked in there favour which allways seems to happen against us. They go down to 10 men and we collapse.

Good 3 points for us, there is still hope we can stay up :toung:

• Content Count:  6712

So the FA Cup ties had a few suprises. Mainly Forest beating Man City, Chelsea drawing to Southend, Hartlepool beating Stoke and Torquay beating Blackpool was also quite good.

No suprises with the Horns beating Scunthorpe, showing off our new signings in Gaving Hoyte and Jack Cork, but we weren't great....just came out better. The highlight other than the goal was that an American Marching Band of atleast 100 teenagers were performing at half time and continued to play tunes throughout the second half. We were singing "Sign em up, sign em up, sign em up...." it was funny :usa2:

• Content Count:  6804

Donny won 3-0 and we now play aston villa on saturday, who we beat 2 years ago 3-0, what a game that was :toung: Hope we can do the same.

Also Man Utd ruined Derby's dreams of an carling cup final by hammering them 4-2 :angry:

Not gonna talk about Watford, absolute shit.

Burnley vs Tottenham, the game starts 1-4 to Tottenham because of the 1st leg, and in most peoples minds, Burnley have no chance. Yet after 118 minutes of dominance, and 3-0 up and going through (due to Burnley having an away goal, which is the decider on the same aggregate, unless it is equal away goals, where it goes to penalties) but in the last 2 minutes Tottenham go and score 2 goals to seal a place in the Carling Cup final.

It really was hilarious, my family (Tottenham fans) were really pissed off but I was thinking Tottenham would score any minute, because Burnley still had only 4 at the back!

Unlucky to Burnley, they were CLEARLY the better side, but Tottenham managed to win, and whilst they didn't deserve it, their quality showed at the most important time.

Villa 3-1 donny,

TWATS!

Lost all my posts ¬_¬

And did you really expect to beat them? They are doing great this year =)

Anyone watch Liverpool - Everton, I loved it, the adverts that came on before the end pissed me off though, luckily we got it back before the goal.

Lost all my posts ¬_¬

And did you really expect to beat them? They are doing great this year =)

Anyone watch Liverpool - Everton, I loved it, the adverts that came on before the end pissed me off though, luckily we got it back before the goal.

the fuck? On ITV the adverts went on with like 3 minutes left and we think "wtf still some time left....they could score" and then it turns back on suddenly and we see Everton players celebrating the only goal of the match

Reply to Thread