? servers

? players online

the real football thread

• Content Count:  6712

Paul Watford are in 19th....we aren't doing well either :mellow:

I'm annoyed because I think our team has the potential to get promoted, but right now they are letting themselves and the supporters down.

• Content Count:  958

I'm annoyed because I think our team has the potential to get promoted.

:001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue::rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol:

Ok then justice................

ANYWAY......

Who watched Arsenal v Tottenham??? It was a CLASSIC. 4-4, Bentley amazing 40 yard goal volley. Arsenal go up 3-1. Then 3-2......back in it Spurs??? No...Hutton gives Arsenal a free goal by passing it to Adebayor. Glichy returns the favour by slipping and Jenas goes on a fantastic run and finishes it with a classy left footed finish. 4-3....minutes to go and lennon scores after Modric's shot hits the post.

WHAT A GAME

• Content Count:  6741

ANYWAY......

Who watched Arsenal v Tottenham??? It was a CLASSIC. 4-4, Bentley amazing 40 yard goal volley. Arsenal go up 3-1. Then 3-2......back in it Spurs??? No...Hutton gives Arsenal a free goal by passing it to Adebayor. Glichy returns the favour by slipping and Jenas goes on a fantastic run and finishes it with a classy left footed finish. 4-3....minutes to go and lennon scores after Modric's shot hits the post.

WHAT A GAME

Wish i watched it now, I presumed it would be a incredibly boring match tbh.

Fulham v Wigan match surprised me too, thought Fulham would get smashed like 3-0

Edited by Daze

• Content Count:  6804

ANYWAY......

WHAT A GAME

You would be going crazy if you was a tottenham fan :rlol: I would of been, would of been a right buzz lol :001_smile:

You would be going crazy if you was a tottenham fan :rlol: I would of been, would of been a right buzz lol :001_smile:

Paul Tottenham is my 2nd team. I was in a room full of Tottenham fans :partydance::partydance:

• Content Count:  6804

Donny 0-0 Swansea.... we have scored 7 all season. We was given a penalty in the 86th minute and it was saved! :mad:

We are 6 points off saftey, but its not going to happen as we cannot score goals in open play!

No suprises today.

1-0 up in 3 minutes. Hit the post and loads more chances in the first 10 minutes. Finish 2-1 going into half time, with Blackpool scoring a lucky long range shot.

They equalise with ANOTHER long range shot, which should of been saved. We score from a penalty and we should close out the game if the manager wasn't retarded. 80 minutes gone and we are 3-2 up, 90 minutes gone we are 4-3 down.

Happens every game, we can't close games out, and part of the reason is because Aidy B cannot make subsitutes and our defence are awful, whilst our attackers are quality.

• Content Count:  138

Saw the Blackpool goals going in on SSN after getting to the pub coming back from the game today, from what I remember Blackpool are pretty shite so that's a pretty damn poor result, but I've not paid much attention to lower leagues this season.

Everton up to 7th now, after an utterly shite start to the league. Most competitive league in the world my arse, we should be relegation fodder at best the way we're playing. We're actually playing worse than ever but just scraping results now.

Reply to Thread