? servers

? players online

We

• Content Count:  3343

1. Anon is still 'affiliated' with 4chan.

2. 4chan goes after stuff that is more important, like scientology. I doubt they would help some dumb-fuck tween to attack a CSS server.

3. Acting Like an E-Thug makes us laugh.

4. 4Chan probably has nothing to do with you, your just using their name to 'scare' us, if you really want to call it that. So in other words, your all alone, or just with a couple of other newfags that can't go shit.

5. Kill yourself.

• Content Count:  136

Nothing spells fail like imitating an anti-scientology group because you (or your "friend") got banned.

^ Seriously. When I first glanced at it I though someone was trying to get ZM members to go to the protests, which would be awsome. But alas, its just some fucktard who's group ruins Anonymous's reputation whenever a news story airs.

http://www.enturbulation.org/

The real Anonymous. Get some creativity and come up with a new name and slogan. Damn.

• Content Count:  188

STEAM_0:0:15457304 never asked. He moved on. He had no reason to stay somewhere like this.

The reason why STEAM_0:0:15457304 didn't complain himself, was because on 060208, he killed himself. On his suicide note, it said things like,

"tell them I'm sorry"

and

"why would it matter it was 6 months ago?"

What you do in-game and online affects what happens in real life.

:)

Edited by GMan

• Content Count:  6242

Bill reminds me of good ol' Donald Rumsfeld after 9/11. Trying to scare the population into thinking something is gonna happen. I predict that night we'll have more people on than any previous night with a side of failure. Not epic..just normal.

• Content Count:  1814

Bill Aka EvinReallife stop trying to get attention.

If you want to get attention turn off your computer and walk outside your house and smell the outside air and look how beautiful the world can be without computers.

But in your case the world is better of without you.

14 years old and think you are 23 on that other forum.

Please go and try crashing things. The only thing you crashed right now is your own life.

and i find it funny you apply for admin while your perm banned.

Maby you should right a book about how you got perm banned on zombiemurders and how you keep fucking up on the forums XD.

• Content Count:  2445

Well bill

if you claim to be so intelligent,

you seem lies

if you really are

do you know litkeys real name

??

or are you a sack of lies?

Litkey's real name you ask? Ask Riggs. He knows. If you wish for me to elaborate more on this I shall.

Ask riggs?

elaborate more please?

After STEAM_0:0:15457304 was banned, he and another one of your former members named Hunter researched Litkey and his location. I'm going to have to cut this short because I will probably be banned within ten minutes. These men concluded after tracking his ip address that he used to log into the forums that he lived within ten miles of riggs's location. After spending some time finding a macro, Hunter found that after logging his Steam ID, that Litkey's computer was actually Riggs's. Now he will probably use an IP address masker after you show this to the rest of your members, and you will all just laugh it off and go on. I can trust you not to show this, and to just keep it to yourself. You don't have to believe me, just be wary, alright?

P.S. Im not really going to crash your servers

P.P.S. This is Ev

I really did care about this community. And I really am 16. Now i'm not trying to blame my action on this but, I have Mild Bipolar disorder, tourrettes, and ADD.

Please TCP.

Think.

What he sent me, i mean you probably know this shit from red and atarian but if you dont well meh.

so basically he is ev and he failed

ITT: Evan proves he's a fucking retard and that he should attempt to kill himself again.

Reply to Thread