? servers

? players online

We

• Content Count:  580

Our argument is not with you. It is the way this community runs things. Giving power hungry men control. The way you can take anything shoved down your throat by the higher ups and accept it as "fact"

I've discussed this before , and I'm going to be real honest here.

Anyone who thinks this community is corrupted , or gives power hungry men control , is a total idiot or really egotistical and trying to rationalize his banning by placing the blame on someone else. I have NEVER , EVER seen a corrupt admin and I've been on these servers for over a year now. If you're going to make accusations such as these , I'd be curious as to which admin you have beef with. Is this just a wide generalization of "All authority figures suck , fuck them?" or do you have complaints against a specific administrator?

Quit trying to blame others for your ban. It's your own damn fault you spammed in forum / mic spammed / were racist / insert offense here.

• Content Count:  398

I've discussed this before , and I'm going to be real honest here.

Anyone who thinks this community is corrupted , or gives power hungry men control , is a total idiot or really egotistical and trying to rationalize his banning by placing the blame on someone else. I have NEVER , EVER seen a corrupt admin and I've been on these servers for over a year now. If you're going to make accusations such as these , I'd be curious as to which admin you have beef with. Is this just a wide generalization of "All authority figures suck , fuck them?" or do you have complaints against a specific administrator?

Quit trying to blame others for your ban. It's your own damn fault you spammed in forum / mic spammed / were racist / insert offense here.

don't try to explain it to him hes hopelessly retarted :rlol:

Reply to Thread