? servers

? players online

We

• Content Count:  6712

Who the hell is Riggs?

Anyway when is "this shit" going down in GMT time, I'm guessing from that message that it isn't though, but you know those disorders are hard to live with not something to laugh about, my cousin has ADD and Dyslexia, and I think Tourettes....

But well he does deserve this thread. He has fucked up obviously and he is choosing to make a fool of himself.

Also trusting people online to keep secrets is a stupid thing to do, you will only make a fool of yourself :001_unsure:

• Content Count:  580

Who the hell is Riggs?

some admin and server regular from way back in the day about a year ago...I left for about 6 months so I don't know what happened to him all I know is when I came back he was banned and he was no longer adman. :001_unsure:

• Content Count:  2678

I'm going away till sunday, someones gotta tell me if it goes that. That is, if its not crashed permantly! *dun dun dun!*

is ZM like the new internet hit drama?

• Content Count:  398

I think all the admins could freeze bill and his gay lovers while all the players can glitch them or tk them while they play:rlol: so its kinda like Don't fuck with ZM attitude

after that we let them get zombified, admins freeze them and the humans can all knife them!

or the zombies can turn them into zombies and then tk them as well then taunt them about being so fucking gay as to think they could pull this off:rlol:

JUST A THOUGHT!

btw again I find it funny that the pictures are the thing bill jacks off to :p

Edited by Taylor
add

Reply to Thread