? servers

? players online

We

• Content Count:  2445

Summary:

Loser wanna-be hacker EvInReaLife comes back with an empty threat to empty my bank account (LOL) and shut down the servers (DOUBLE LOL). Loser child is quickly identified and made fun of for playing roleplay at noobgalore.us where he pretends to be a 23 year old Army captain, and "the leader of Ready Company" when the fucker just turned 14. Loser admits in PM he cannot do any of the things he claimed and that he's talking out of his penis-stretched ass.

• Content Count:  2051

Summary:

Loser wanna-be hacker EvInReaLife comes back with an empty threat to empty my bank account (LOL) and shut down the servers (DOUBLE LOL). Loser child is quickly identified and made fun of for playing roleplay at noobgalore.us where he pretends to be a 23 year old Army captain, and "the leader of Ready Company" when the fucker just turned 14. Loser admits in PM he cannot do any of the things he claimed and that he's talking out of his penis-stretched ass.

Signature, now! lol

• Content Count:  57

Summary:

Wow he claimed to be a 23 year old captain? Does anyone else find that to be ridiculous? It takes years of prolonged service to attain the rank of captain. This isn't battlefield 2, you can't make captain by stat padding. Hey bill *cough* evin *cough*, the next time you shovel that kind of bullshit, at least make it a believable lie.

• Content Count:  98

Summary:

And thats the way the cookie crumbles... :001_tt2:

• Content Count:  98

And that's why this thread should be locked ffs, before it's stupidity leaks elsewhere.

I agree with potshot,

this thread is like peeing in your own wetsuit,

it just aint' right :001_tongue:

• Content Count:  4685

no dont lock i gotta spam some first:partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance:

no lock

• Content Count:  2959

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Who wants to bet he downloaded LOIC or something and feels badass? Someone tell him the server's IP is 127.0.0.1, see if he falls for it.

Reply to Thread