? servers

? players online

[Summer Ending Event] Memes Against Steam-Gamers!

• Content Count:  3740

rtUXaom.jpg

TuzlUwY.jpg

Hello Steam-Gamers!

Summer 2015 is almost over, but not without a community event before school starts!

We are going to play Cards Again Humanity using a completely custom deck that is tailored for Steam-Gamers. This deck has over 500 white cards and 90 black cards comprised of community-inspired memes and shenanigans, and is appropriately called Memes Against Steam-Gamers!

What is Cards Against Humanity?

CAH is very similar to the game Apples to Apples.

There are Black Cards and there are White Cards. At the start of each round, one chosen player (The Judge) will select a Black Card from the stack. On these cards will be a phrase or question that needs to be answered/completed. This is where white cards come in. Players have 10 White Cards, which they use to complete the Black Card's question(s)/blank(s). After each player (besides The Judge) has chosen the best White Card in their hand to go with the Black Card, all players turn their White Cards in to The Judge. From here, The Judge reviews the White Cards and decides his/her favorite pairing of the White and Black Cards. The player who played the Judge's chosen White Card gets a point (if that matters to your group) and the gameplay starts all over.

The first player to accumulate 10 points is crowned the winner!

Why should I play?

This game will be a fun way of exploring the fun moments in SG, both modern and historical, with fellow community members and friends. There will also be a KEY & CASE GIVEAWAY TO THE WINNER(S) OF THE GAME!

Where are we playing this game?

We will all be meeting up on Teamspeak (server address is ts.steam-gamers.net) before playing. The website that we will be using is decksagainstsociety.com. You will need to register a username and password (e-mail is OPTIONAL!) in order to login and join the game.

When is this event?

Friday, August 28th

Please be on Teamspeak at:

7PM Eastern Time

6PM Central Time

4PM West Coast Time

12AM United Kingdom

1AM Netherlands

ANYONE IS INVITED. SEE YOU THERE MEMERS!

:bird::bird::bird:

• Like 8
Edited by Wawa

2 things, can you come late in the game and will there be multiple games played or just one long one

You can come late to the game, but you'll be behind since you'll start with 0 points and everyone else will already be earning points. The amount of games played and the amount of giveaways will all be determined by the turnout at the event start time.

Edited by Wawa

• Content Count:  2187

I will be in attendence. I love me a good meme sandwich for dinner.

PS: I'm not sure if I could lend a hand in the prizes. Got a couple bucks left in mah wallet.

Edited by Frostbitten

How many Blackcards do you need to get to win?

You need 10 points to win, so 10.

Added this little tid-bit of info to the main post, thanks!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread