? servers

? players online

Steam-Gamers Unofficial Fan Fics

• Content Count:  11725

Steam-Gamers Unofficial Fan Fics

Please Enjoy our hard work; I feel this is a great way to let off steam when you get salty. If you would like to support the continuation of these wonderful stories please get good and share your ideas. Maybe we will put YOU into a story.

Potato - A Love Story

Fan Fic Made By: Metal

The first time I saw it I was awestruck.

I never saw something so beautiful like this before, It was perfect;

Her skin was smooth as silk, golden as the sun and she was just laying there.

I did not know what to do, She was just laying there. So I did what any person would do.

I took her home.

Once home, I worked hard to make sure everything was set up so she would be confortable.

Once everything was done I grabbed myself a drink and headed to my room.

It's the first time I actually did something for someone else other myself.

I decided to head to bed.

That night I could not sleep, I was worried all night about her, but I did finally fall asleep.

When I woke up I headed to the rec room to see how she was doing; to my surprise, she was gone.

I looked at the bright side, She was safe for the night and it's a bright new day, I only hope she was ok.

So, I just sat down thinking where she could be.

But you might think this is the end, However it was far from the end, it was only the begining of our story.

I heard a noise from the kitchen; So I got up and walked over to it.

I did not in a million years think I'd ever see anything like this.

Something that could never be explained no matter how long you looked, has happened.

I did not bother asking questions, all I said was...

Good Morning.

So I bet you are asking yourself, What did happen?

Well; She became a human, and the first thing she said was;

"Would you like some fries?"

That day was out first day together and we have been happy ever after.

*Writers notes:

I hope you enjoyed this, As you can tell I got inspiration from @Rawrie

I wanted to start off by making the story seem like it was like any normal story.

A simple kind @Rawrie took a girl home who was on the street and it turns out, she was a Potato.

Metal Gear Soulid

Fan Fic made by : SouceBoss

Images made by: SouceBoss

All White text are hyper links to Souce's wonderful images he was created for you all.

Metal doesn’t have a top on. He is hanging on a wall, burnt to the crisp.

He just survived three rounds of electricity torture. He can’t give up, otherwise Souce will bite the dust. Here comes the fourth round.

When the green light lit, he instantly seized up.

900 volts coursing through his body and his abs, mostly on his abs.

You can say, his abs were super hot.

If you put your hands on them, you would instantly get third degree burns, that's how hot they were, with and without electricity.

Only the chosen one can put their hands on his abs, the reason he was on Shadow Mowcese in the first place, to find his lover.

Three seconds left, “I CAN'T DO IT”, he shouts. Two, “AAAAAAHHHHHHHH”. One, “I, I giv-“, DING, round over. He passes out.

He wakes up in his cell, barely able to move.

The guard watching him goes to the bathroom, he has diarrhea.

He hears footsteps, but he can't see anything.

SLASH, his door opens. It has been cut to several pieces.

Metal stands up, and there he is. The one he has seen before, Cybouce Ninja.

Cybouce goes to him and places his hand on his abs. Not even a sizzle.

Metal gasps and opens his eyes, “it's you, my lover”. Cybouce Ninja takes off his mask and it turns out, it's Souce Boss.

The one he has been playing Jail Break with. The future president of steam hyphen gamers dot net. He can tell because he remembers a picture of souce flexing for him. They hug, and metal puts his hands on souces defined abs, it doesn't burn either.

Its truly the end, isn't it? An announcement is made on the speakers, “Attention, President Caution has entered the building”.

Caution, the only one standing in the way of Souce’s leadership. Metal and Souce both know exactly what to do, get Caution off power by any ways necessary. They hold hands and go towards the helipad where Caution has arrived.

TO BE CONTINUED?

Next Fan Fic

The Legend of Newbie

• Like 8
Edited by Metal

• Content Count:  470

Just a question to all the higher ups, how...ahem...kinky.... Can we get with the stories. I won't draw any kinky stuff but if we are allowed text, and I don't mean straight up nsfw, it will be....implied in a way, because if we can do that, the stories will be more juicy ;)

Reply to Thread