? servers

? players online

Ratio Problems

• Content Count:  678

So, I can't help but to notice that other times when I come onto Jail Break that it's more often then not a huge stack on one team. Perhaps a few console commands could be put into effect to right this and keep the 1:2 we all so desperately crave. I'm not at all skilled with the coding in CS:GO, but I would imagine it would have to be some tinkering with the mp_team_autobalance to cause double T's as a normal thing. Thank you for your time.:d

• Like 1

• Content Count:  137

I think a 1:3 ratio would be great i dont know if it could work but it would be a great way to keep the server working well as most of the time i join, as ender said, the ratio is horrible and i don't feel like joining the ct if there are too many t's and i don't wanna join t if there are too many ct's as it gets too clustered and not fun

• Content Count:  989

I don't see this working seeing as we have some CT'S who don't contribute at all to the team, and some who just do retarded things. This command you're wanting won't be in favor when said ratio is messed up, and there's a CT who doesn't fully understand how the role and the console ends up switching a big regular on CT side. It's better if admins control it because they can switch the people who aren't as experienced with the role as a CT, seeing as it is the side with the most rules applied. Overall I think as long as we keep a good admin presence on the server, the ratio is usually treated more beneficially.

• Like 1

I think a 1:3 ratio would be great i dont know if it could work but it would be a great way to keep the server working well as most of the time i join, as ender said, the ratio is horrible and i don't feel like joining the ct if there are too many t's and i don't wanna join t if there are too many ct's as it gets too clustered and not fun

The 1:2 ratio is fine, considering even with this usually more than half the CT side isn't contributing at all to the team.

• Content Count:  2589

1:3 would not be great. That would mean we'd be having ratios like 4-12, 5-15 or 6-18.

1:2 is a great ratio to aim towards, but isn't necessarily something that has to be in place 100% of the time. For example, 9-15 is to many the perfect ratio. And I think something like 7-12 is fine compared to 6-13. As Rawr pointed out, an automated switch would do a good job of keeping the ratio at 1:2, but would possibly move a CT that is actually doing something rather than one camping.

If there is a horrible ratio, you can always try to get an admin on to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  678

Rawrie I notice that you often say that having admins on will help any problems on the servers, but that's exactly why these solutions are requested for JB specifically, as it's a gamemode that requires an admin on at all times. S-G just doesn't have admins on always, and that an okay things, if the server can run itsself.

• Content Count:  2262

Rawrie I notice that you often say that having admins on will help any problems on the servers, but that's exactly why these solutions are requested for JB specifically, as it's a gamemode that requires an admin on at all times. S-G just doesn't have admins on always, and that an okay things, if the server can run itsself.

^nuff said, but then we used to have this auto balance stuff back in cs source. Not sure if we can do it again @bethy @Nuclear Onion

• Content Count:  6213

Something like this would also force people to play CT who either aren't ready or aren't good at CT. So unless we can make it so it only balances if there is too many CT's then I wouldn't suggest it.

Everytime the server is populated there is an admin on, 90% of the time.

If it honestly gets that bad you could just do as others said and get an admin on via steam, or chatbox. We have plenty of staff willing to come and manage the servers. The best part is what people do when they complain about the ratio, we have too many CT'S you say fix the ratio, we have too little, it's "too easy.", and you guys rebel every round turning JB into a DM. Just contact an admin if the server needs an admin.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.