? servers

? players online

SG Map Importer for CS:GO

• Content Count:  540

Porting maps consist of decompiling the bsp file and taking all necessary custom files and putting them were they belong. Then retexturing the map and fixing things that may have broke. Sometimes maps have a decompile blocker which doesn't allow us to port them seeing as it is pretty much copyright. Then compiling the map at the end is also a very boring and cpu consuming task

Porting over mg_backalley_run Hitting some speed bumps along the way (There isn't explosive barrels in GO...) but stably overcoming the issues (not really). Should be done tomorrow seeing as its a very easy port.

82F41C1956A772F31E91A19CE9D0B48D1045A537

• Content Count:  2947

Porting over mg_backalley_run Hitting some speed bumps along the way (There isn't explosive barrels in GO...) but stably overcoming the issues (not really). Should be done tomorrow seeing as its a very easy port.

Nice I forgot that map, and change you could port mg_invisiblemen ???

@AL3X

http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/132035

Alright so here's the "finished version" that is currently under very small renovation (I'm trying to see if theres another way that is much painless than the way I currently had to do it (93 barrels = 93 renames of 3 different parents for explostions, sounds etc.

FbNZ2uL.jpg

ASNeMWE.jpg

fziW0eg.jpg

I thought I'd throw this cool effect screenshot in that I have been using (env_steam & sound)

8mAQ1Xg.jpg

Map wasn't too hard to port other than the barrels.

• Like 2

I've never compiled models before... It is something completely new to me. I was trying to see if there was a way I can make them without compiling it since punky wasn't here to teach me. I also don't own source (IDK if that even has anything to do with that) but I'll ask Punky when he's online today to teach me how to compile them. This is how I currently created the explosive barrels:

env_steam, env_explosion and ambient_generic.

e2c10f67fe85c9f9ec0cc8fdca2912f2.png

The only issue with this is that for every barrel, I need to make new names for all 3 of the entitys. If I don't, if someone shoots 1 barrel, all of them explode. I also have to make the barrels touch to explode as well seeing as that isn't working either. I guess recompiling the model is what I should do. Thanks

• Content Count:  11725

Alright so here's the "finished version" that is currently under very small renovation (I'm trying to see if theres another way that is much painless than the way I currently had to do it (93 barrels = 93 renames of 3 different parents for explostions, sounds etc.

FbNZ2uL.jpg

ASNeMWE.jpg

fziW0eg.jpg

I thought I'd throw this cool effect screenshot in that I have been using (env_steam & sound)

8mAQ1Xg.jpg

Map wasn't too hard to port other than the barrels.

448.jpg

Reply to Thread