? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [11-3-15]

• Content Count:  5063

The fake taco one makes at home with Santa Maria seasoning and tortilla. I love it, but id much rather have the real deal. Sadly we dont have any restaurants i know of where they make real taco's, nor do i want to make it from scratch at home, too many ingredients!

• Content Count:  885

Unnamed's Family Recipe Book:

The doppest dish NA

Take an everything bagel. Toast that shit. Find a perfectly ripe avocado. Pit that shit. Spread the bagel with the aforementioned perfectly ripe avocado insides. Find a cucumber. Not like a @Rawrie size cucumber. I'm talking about a @R3TROATTACK size. All 9 inches. Yum. Cut that fucker to slices. Evenly distribute the slices on the bagel covered with the perfectly ripe avocado guts. Find a pig. Like a big plump one, about the size of @Elemental. Yea, so a big fat one. Turn that fucker into bacon. Apply as much bacon as you can onto the bagel.

Eat the shit out of it. Obligatory moans of satisfaction every three bites.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  989

Unnamed's Family Recipe Book:

The doppest dish NA

Take an everything bagel. Toast that shit. Find a perfectly ripe avocado. Pit that shit. Spread the bagel with the aforementioned perfectly ripe avocado insides. Find a cucumber. Not like a @Rawrie size cucumber. I'm talking about a @R3TROATTACK size. All 9 inches. Yum. Cut that fucker to slices. Evenly distribute the slices on the bagel covered with the perfectly ripe avocado guts. Find a pig. Like a big plump one, about the size of @Elemental. Yea, so a big fat one. Turn that fucker into bacon. Apply as much bacon as you can onto the bagel.

Eat the shit out of it. Obligatory moans of satisfaction every three bites.

You're ugly and disgusting, I'm adding 3 teamkills.

EDIT: You're still ugly

Edited by Ayjin
Matt is ugly

Reply to Thread