? servers

? players online

Christmas holiday events (IRL)

• Content Count:  11723

I remember years ago we did something like this.

So I was thinking, maybe we have 3 separate events for Christmas tree decoration, house decoration (outside or inside) and Gingerbread houses.

Because it's a time of family, friends, giving and receiving we could give 500 store credit per entry.

This means if you complete all 3 that is 1500 store credit.

Maybe even have a santa hat for 1500 so the goal is complete the tasks and get a santa hat until December 31st.

Think of it, a panther with a santa hat.

What you think?

@Liam Brown

Would something like this be way to hard in terms of handing out credit?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8754

Might run into the problem that some people don't celebrate christmas and/or dont have control over the decorations in their house (i.e. 15 year olds that have parents who dont decorate besides the tree, etc). Not a bad idea but we'd have to work on the specifics

• Content Count:  742

I remember years ago we did something like this.

So I was thinking, maybe we have 3 separate events for Christmas tree decoration, house decoration (outside or inside) and Gingerbread houses.

Because it's a time of family, friends, giving and receiving we could give 500 store credit per entry.

This means if you complete all 3 that is 1500 store credit.

Maybe even have a santa hat for 1500 so the goal is complete the tasks and get a santa hat until December 31st.

Think of it, a panther with a santa hat.

What you think?

@Liam Brown

Would something like this be way to hard in terms of handing out credit?

Anyone with santa hats would be sick, however, would we be ineligible if we only complete one? Cuz ik some people's families don't do gingerbread houses or decorations that aren't trees and such.

• Content Count:  11723

Might run into the problem that some people don't celebrate christmas and/or dont have control over the decorations in their house (i.e. 15 year olds that have parents who dont decorate besides the tree, etc). Not a bad idea but we'd have to work on the specifics

Well; you are right.

However are we trying to be politically correct here not to offend people or are we talking about ways to include everyone?

I could only think of a few ways to work around that.

One would be anyone who logs on to our severs on new years gets X points.

Or also include the other religious holidays in someway.

As for my final fix, maybe do one of these and get 1500 points.

I cannot see someone not being able to do any of these.

I dont want to leave people out but to not do a holiday event on a holiday thats religious or not sounds silly. As we do decorate the website with lights and chirstmas noel colors. 2cents

Edited by Metal

Reply to Thread