? servers

? players online

Now Recruiting for the XCOM Project.

• Content Count:  389

XCOM 2 is being released February 5th:alien: XCOM: Enemy Unknown has been my favourite game for a few years now and I was super excited when the game was announced a few months back:alien: One of the features I am most excited for is the Character Pool, The Character Pool saves any soldier or staff member you customize:alien: Future campaigns will choose soliders, scientists, engineers, vips, and enemy vips from that pool:alien: I plan on making videos/streaming once this game comes out and will be spending prob my first few days adding people I know to that character pool:alien: I thought it would be entertaining if i were to add some people from SG to the pool:alien: So post here if you wish to fight aliens:alien: I will need a First and Last name for your character (Can be Fake/Does not need to be your own name) The Nickname will be what you go by on SG:alien: For Example {First Name} "Pet Rock" {Last Name}:alien: I will also need a picture (does not need to a picture of you just needs to be human) to use as reference for customization:alien: There are a ton of customization features I can fiddle with to get it as accurate to the picture as possible however some pictures may be impossible (prob no Purple people with three eyeballs):alien: So join now and fight some aliens:alien: Also if you happen to buy the game and make yourself in the pool you can share it with me to save me a bit of time:alien:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  742

So likee this? (Assuming this is serious cuz it sounds sick)

Scott "Pilgrim" Murdoch

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14158[/ATTACH]

EDIT: I fuckin know this isn't my SG name this is an example

• Like 1

Reply to Thread