? servers

? players online

Christmas giveaway

• Content Count:  3205

My mothers bday is on Christmas Eve but I am more than likely working that day until 6pm. There is a ton of shit I'd like to buy relating Fallout, and new clothes to replace.

• Content Count:  742

1. #3 please!

2. I was planning to spend it with my gf and family but they might not be in-town so I guess I might just hang with friends and watch the public celebrations or hit up some parties or something.

3. I got fairly few problems and I'm hella sure one of those lifetime supply of Fosters giveaways would solve 'em all.

Thanks mate.

• Content Count:  2238

21 please.

Christmas I plan to just spend the day with my family. That, playing Fallout 4 whenever I get the chance, maybe go see the in-laws, nap.

Honestly I really don't know what I want for Christmas. I told my sister in law Ant-Man, but I kinda don't want her to get it because we're broke af and I'm stressed about the holidays and lack of money in general as it stands already.

• Content Count:  829

Let me roll that 19 if it's not taken, otherwise surprise me.

Christmas plans, I'm heading up 3 days before Christmas to see my best friend who moved away from me a few years ago so I can celebrate with him (Our families like to celebrate on the 24th because of traditions), and then I'll be returning Christmas morning to celebrate with my family at home, followed by a Christmas dinner with my entire family at my grandmother's.

I'll be honest, I want my university application to get accepted for Christmas. Fuck actual presents when I can finally have solid knowledge that I'll have something to do post-secondary.

Hohoho :^)

• Content Count:  605

#25 Please and thank you.

Going to be spending Christmas with my wife and both our families, although each family separately... Cause both don't tend to get along altogether in one setting lol.

And there isn't a whole lot I want for Christmas, although now that I am getting back into CSGO a lot more, I told my wife some Steam gift cards :p

Reply to Thread