? servers

? players online

Spiked's Post-Christmas Gaming Day

• Content Count:  6242

Well after having a few discussions with people I'm going to hold a post-Christmas gaming day. It will be similar to the gaming marathon but we'll have some fun things to do. I want to do some game giveaways as well. I have a few games that I've saved up from in the past that I can give away and I'll have a few more soon. If anyone else would like to join in on giving stuff away just hit me up via PM or Steam Message.

So I'll be holding this on December 26th. I think I'll start about the same time as I did last time which was Noon Eastern. I actually liked the randomness of what we played and based off who was actually around worked well. We did learn a few things from the first time, which was most of the jackbox games really didn't work for us cause they had to watch the stream but then it caused them to not hear some elements cause it was on a bit of delay. So we won't be playing them. Rocket League seemed to be very popular, so I have no problem doing that a bunch, we probably could get a few of those games going if we got enough people.

I know it will be asked, but I won't give too much details on what we are giving away or how other than you will have to be present to win.

• Like 6

Reply to Thread