? players online

Eagles fire Chip Kelly

• Content Count:  3462

- Gets to Philly

- Trades starting quarterback for injury prone QB with no hurry-up experience

- Trades McCoy for fuck all

- Obtains a decent RB in Murray with a shit o-line

- Second and third string RB perform better and don't whine

This guy took a pretty decent team and fucking turned it upside down.

Enough was enough. Completely justified.

Murray is better than decent, but this system is not even close to his strong suit for he's no way fit for this teams running style. Honestly I don't think Nick Foles is much better than Sam Bradford, and Bradford had done a decent job being in mostly every game this season.

Besides that, I definitely understand otherwise.

• Content Count:  1765

I am very happy with this and was under the impression that Chip was only going to get another season if we were able to capture the division. I actually thought if we got blown out by the Pats in the game we won, he was going to get the can.

Fact is, he got worse in every season he was with the team. He made some mind boggling moves. Let some really good players walk away. And didn't produce when it counted.

He never did really have a QB that fit his system. What he saw in Bradford I really don't know.

I'm sure Chip can do some good things if he gets a chance in Tennessee or if he goes back to college.

• Content Count:  1513

I am very happy with this and was under the impression that Chip was only going to get another season if we were able to capture the division. I actually thought if we got blown out by the Pats in the game we won, he was going to get the can.

Fact is, he got worse in every season he was with the team. He made some mind boggling moves. Let some really good players walk away. And didn't produce when it counted.

He never did really have a QB that fit his system. What he saw in Bradford I really don't know.

I'm sure Chip can do some good things if he gets a chance in Tennessee or if he goes back to college.

I heard he doesn't want to go back to college, plus idk a team that would take him.

• Content Count:  2589

I thought he for sure had at least one more season left. There's a lot of rumors though about him not being a team friendly coach that has a "what can you do for me" attitude. Regardless, I could understand the players not having their heart invested in him. I mean, he showed to them that even if you produce, you aren't safe. I think his problem was he was hell bent that his gimmick of an offense would work in the NFL. And it did the first year or so. But teams adapt, coaches adapt. Gimmicks only work for a season or two, then coaches know how to stop them.

As for the Murray situation, DeMarco is a really good running back. I don't think he's top 3 RB in the league, but he's good....when used right. When we had him in Dallas, we made the hole and told him to hit it hard and head up field. It worked. But he's always had his problems. He has poor vision when it comes to running lanes, and he's prone to fumbling (often from not going down when he should). If the new Eagles coach adapts the offense better next year, we might see a few more good seasons out of Murray, but I would highly doubt we'll ever see another 2014 type level from him.

• Content Count:  34

I live in pa and hate the egales its because my dad went to an egales game and if you dont like the egales you get cussed out and they spit on you. Over all there hardcore fans are mostly (not all the time) trash.

• Content Count:  2589

Look, don't get me wrong. I hate the Eagles as much as anyone else, and while I love being reminded of their failure with Chip Kelly, this thread died literally 3 months ago.

[video=youtube_share;puMpkrNqMps]

Reply to Thread