? servers

? players online

Specifying catwalks

• Content Count:  265

I'm just trying to clear up catwalks, on avalanche the whole 3/4 level square railing at the very top is a catwalk correct? and all 2nd floor of soccers are catwalks correct? i shouldnt have the need to say no top floor of soccer everytime i send ts to soccer. also just to confirm, top of gym on vipinthemix is still a catwalk?(i made a post about it a long time ago and it was concluded a yes but im not sure if that has changed)

• Content Count:  11723

Catwalks to armory kos

All others are fine, Unless ordered not to be on them, if you are on them when told not to it can be kos.

Example, Go to soccer be on pitch.

You are on catwalks, KOS

If i said be in soccer, and you are on catwalks i cant do anything other than make a new order to get off catwalks.

Catwalks to armory kos

All others are fine, Unless ordered not to be on them, if you are on them when told not to it can be kos.

Example, Go to soccer be on pitch.

You are on catwalks, KOS

If i said be in soccer, and you are on catwalks i cant do anything other than make a new order to get off catwalks.

but from my understanding of rules, all catwalks are kos. no matter where they are

but from my understanding of rules, all catwalks are kos. no matter where they are

No, Not all catwalks are kos.

Catwalks going to armoury are KOS.

However all catwalks can be ordered to be KOS, if no CT says so, you are able to go on them.

No, Not all catwalks are kos.

Catwalks going to armoury are KOS.

However all catwalks can be ordered to be KOS, if no CT says so, you are able to go on them.

ah okay thatnk you for clearing that up

• Content Count:  2589

Not fully sure what you mean by this, can you elaborate on what other catwalks you are talking about?

Think we just need to clarify that catwalks means the platforms that lead directly to armory. That or add that last bit to the rule. "Catwalks that directly lead to armory are KOS".

Other catwalks would include say the platform on Avalanche. It leads to the upper floor of climb/surf, leads to the platform outside, and has the ramp to get on top of disco. Some people consider that a catwalk.

Another example would be the minecraft (not dojo). I've seen people claim that the platform above soccer (that leads nowhere) is a catwalk. Also seen people say that the top of medic and workout room on vipinthemix is a catwalk (which I call bullshit on).

There's not too many maps that have catwalks that don't lead directly to armory. Prob a few I'm missing.

Not fully sure what you mean by this, can you elaborate on what other catwalks you are talking about?

say like catwalks that dont lead to armory but you still watch the ts from, like soccer catwalks, disco catwalks if they exist, etc

say like catwalks that dont lead to armory but you still watch the ts from, like soccer catwalks, disco catwalks if they exist, etc

It's as I said.

If they do not lead to armoury AND no orders tell you that you cannot use normal catwalks, its not kos.

Reply to Thread