? servers

? players online

Specifying catwalks

• Content Count:  623

So just because a catwalk doesn't lead to armory its no longer a catwalk? Thats some silly logic.

This was still and issue back in the source pb days but frankly what phonicz said is all that needs to be said. 99.99% of the time a catwalk is a CT area and is meant only for CT's or for T's to rebel(ex. The small catwalk ledge on lego from soccer that you can jump into armor from). Theres no need to allow T's to run around on catwalks.

• Content Count:  1621

So for example avalanche. The platform that connects to the top cells, and leads to upstairs of climb/outside/the ramp to get on top of disco. That platform is not a catwalk and is not KOS.

A catwalk is an area used only for ct's, since it is used to over look the prisoners. The particular map you are talking about has indeed a catwalk over looking the main cell block. It turns into a catwalk once you get all the way to the top. It leads to outside/climb so ct's can over look those areas.

• Content Count:  11723

All catwalks are kos, rules never specified which ones weren't kos for every map. There is no reason for a t to be on a catwalk, except to bend the rules they are given and fool around in an area used by ct's.

You are wrong.

Catwalks to armory are KOS.

All other catwalks allowed unless stated by a CT that they are offlimits or kos.

Electirc Vip is a good example, that whole thing is kos.

If its Razer in soccer, its not unless made a rule by a CT.

How many times do the higher ups have to say this.

You are wrong.

Catwalks to armory are KOS.

All other catwalks allowed unless stated by a CT that they are offlimits or kos.

You are wrong, see what I did. Catwalks are used by ct's they serve no purpose to a t, but to rebel.

You are wrong, see what I did. Catwalks are used by ct's they serve no purpose to a t, but to rebel.

Does not matter if its used by CT's or Not.

Any catwalk to armory is kos, That much is well known.

Any other catwalk, is not unless said by a CT.

If I'm on spacejail and on the catwalk in soccer, I'm totally able to, same with Razer, unless a CT orders me down or that they are kos.

Catwalks that connect directly to armory are KOS. Catwalks that do no connect directly to armory are not KOS, and are not even recognized as catwalks since they don't connect to armory.

Does not matter if its used by CT's or Not.

Any catwalk to armory is kos, That much is well known.

Any other catwalk, is not unless said by a CT.

If I'm on spacejail and on the catwalk in soccer, I'm totally able to, same with Razer, unless a CT orders me down or that they are kos.

Well seeing you as you are told to be on pitch/in water for those situations, you wouldn't be on the catwalk.

• Content Count:  2589

Well seeing you as you are told to be on pitch/in water for those situations, you wouldn't be on the catwalk.

That would assume that the order was always soccer be on pitch or pool be in the water. What about freedays? Or if a CT just says go to soccer but doesn't say be on pitch?

Wawa made this really simple. Platforms that lead directly to armory are KOS. All other platforms, all a CT has to do is specify that it's KOS.

That would assume that the order was always soccer be on pitch or pool be in the water. What about freedays? Or if a CT just says go to soccer but doesn't say be on pitch?

Wawa made this really simple. Platforms that lead directly to armory are KOS. All other platforms, all a CT has to do is specify that it's KOS.

Well 99% of the time that's the order, for both cases. Freedays goodluck ever getting past first cell and or having soccer allowed on any map, since it's the favorite place for ct's to go on freedays. At least one ct will tell you to be on pitch, it's a common theme for one to shout it out.

I made it just as simple as Wawa. An area used for ct's to enforce orders and has no purpose to a t, but to rebel. But don't get upset when you get nuked for being on a catwalk. I warned ye.

I made it just as simple as Wawa. An area used for ct's to enforce orders and has no purpose to a t, but to rebel. But don't get upset when you get nuked for being on a catwalk. I warned ye.

If you get nuked on a catwalk and it was not given as an order thats a freekill.

But yes you are right ;

Well 99% of the time that's the order, for both cases. Freedays goodluck ever getting past first cell and or having soccer allowed on any map, since it's the favorite place for ct's to go on freedays. At least one ct will tell you to be on pitch, it's a common theme for one to shout it out.

I've seen plenty of cases where its not this, but it comes down to if its been ordered or not for the catwalks to be kos.

Pretty simple.

At the end of the day, its about following orders, If they say all catwalks kos, all catwalks are kos.

If they dont, and you are killed, admins will step in. (If they are armory catwalks we wont)

Edited by Metal

• Content Count:  1612

Catwalks that connect directly to armory are KOS. Catwalks that do no connect directly to armory are not KOS, and are not even recognized as catwalks since they don't connect to armory.

If you really want to restrict an area, just call an order as CT. But for base rules for administering discipline, go with the above.

On a side note, we all seriously need to take to heart the "true" rules, and stop confusing players with false rules. I've arrived at a server multiple times where many players have been playing with a false rule, and have tried arguing against it. They have failed. We need to be enforcing by the book.

Don't be a fool, follow the fucking rules.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Reply to Thread