? servers

? players online

128 Tick

• Content Count:  11723

Now if we could locate the Dedi over to europe it might be the best server ever.

I cant remember but I know we use to have an EU server long ago. Would be nice for causal

• Content Count:  642

Im 99% sure PB just runs on our dedi so it would just be using more resources of that dedi and no so much a direct out of pocket cost. I also have no idea what the dedi looks like but even if its at full load we have 2-3 dead servers. It wouldn't hurt to kill one of those to try out 128 tick and see how it goes.

Well if thats the case thats different but you would think if its that easy it would have already been done. also thought i had heard rumblings concerning the dead servers.

• Content Count:  623

b-b-but its pb D:

And casual is casual but its 128 tick and the server is doing pretty well as far as i can tell. My point is a majority of pb (especially ours were people rebel much more often then other servers) has to do with shooting at the other team. It would be nice if the bullets actually went to where im aiming.

Well if thats the case thats different but you would think if its that easy it would have already been done. also thought i had heard rumblings concerning the dead servers.

Don't over estimate some of the people here, some of them drink 3 gallons of coke a day because they like how it eats their insides away. Critical thinking here is a rare skill.

• Content Count:  11723

I just dont think we need to waste resources on prison break.

Yes a majority of the time is spent rebelling but its also a role play server, plenty of our player base never take it seriously.

As for casual its a server with more skill than pb will ever have as they are two different modes.

One has the ability for both teams to have guns, the only doesn't.

Most of the time you only have pistols or a few hidden scout/awps. I just dont think its that huge of a benifit for SG at the moment.

• Content Count:  642

Don't over estimate some of the people here, some of them drink 3 gallons of coke a day because they like how it eats their insides away. Critical thinking here is a rare skill.

Well now u are just being condescending for no reason but hey if u have an actual way to change it simply after you do some research im sure that one of the higher ups would give you a listen and maybe take action that being predicated on whether they think ur idea has merit.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  623

I just dont think we need to waste resources on prison break.

But wasting resources on entire servers that stay empty for months on end is ok? Literally no negative side affects of killing one of those and at least trying 128 tick.

Yes a majority of the time is spent rebelling but its also a role play server, plenty of our player base never take it seriously.

"Taking it seriously" would be T's in TS actually planning to rebel and CT's actually working as a team. When it comes to a fps having your bullets be consistent is sorta of a bare minimum.

As for casual its a server with more skill than pb will ever have as they are two different modes.

Thats up for debate but ill leave that for another time.

One has the ability for both teams to have guns, the only doesn't.

Last time i played the T's had the ability to get guns but idk, thats just me.

Most of the time you only have pistols or a few hidden scout/awps. I just dont think its that huge of a benifit for SG at the moment.

This is exactly why you need it. As a T rebelling you need to make sure your shots count because they do less dmg then CT's do to you (armor) and they are usually from a decent distance. Not to mention if you rebel early and correctly you should have the element of surprise up until you take your first shot.

Reply to Thread