? servers

? players online

128 Tick

• Content Count:  623

It would be really nice to have bullets go where im pointing.

This would be extremely beneficial to the T's because the pistols that are placed around the maps usually have very limited ammo and already do so little damage against armor/helmets.

I'd also recommend making any server we have where you have shoot each other as part of the objective 128 tick. But as the Arabs like to say, shway shway.

• Content Count:  11723

Not sure what the price range is but i dont see it as a need to hav at the moment.

Currently the server works fine, even if bullets dont hit more than half the time we win

• Content Count:  2001

If bullets aren't going where you're pointing aim better. I've never once heard a complaint over the tick rate and I don't think people would even see a large difference in how the game play is. The server has been like this for a while now and it works fine.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  11723

If bullets aren't going where you're pointing aim better. I've never once heard a complaint over the tick rate and I don't think people would even see a large difference in how the game play is. The server has been like this for a while now and it works fine.

Csgo isnt a game where you notice it as much as bf3 or bf4.

If bullets aren't going where you're pointing aim better.

That doesn't even make sense...

I'm talking about bullet accuracy and consistency. This has nothing to do with aim, you can't adjust your aim to compensate for 64 tick lmfao.

I've never once heard a complaint over the tick rate and I don't think people would even see a large difference in how the game play is. The server has been like this for a while now and it works fine.

Fair enough, but whats wrong with improvement and trying making it better? I guarantee you that with 128 tick you'll attract and retain more players especially those who care about server quality.

This is a suggestion to improve and better the server, not a request to fix it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2001

That doesn't even make sense...

I'm talking about bullet accuracy and consistency. This has nothing to do with aim, you can't adjust your aim to compensate for 64 tick lmfao.

Fair enough, but whats wrong with improvement and trying making it better? I guarantee you that with 128 tick you'll attract and retain more players especially those who care about server quality.

This is a suggestion to improve and better the server, not a request to fix it.

My bad there I missunderstood what you were saying/Misread. I'm not completely against the idea of this, howerver I'm not sure at what cost it will be. If it's relativly cheap then by all means. Also, good point never thought about it attracting more people.

They would have to analyze the cost to gain of upgrading the server to 128 tick would it realistically bring in enough subs to justify the increased cost.

Im 99% sure PB just runs on our dedi so it would just be using more resources of that dedi and no so much a direct out of pocket cost. I also have no idea what the dedi looks like but even if its at full load we have 2-3 dead servers. It wouldn't hurt to kill one of those to try out 128 tick and see how it goes.

Reply to Thread