? servers

? players online

I have a Tinder date on Sunday

• Content Count:  678

^^^ I thought off topic was fine with shit posts? And on the topic of boring missionary, I said that because there are more, fascinating, potentially frightening methods of stimulation.

Sent on Mobile

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2661

Wait until you actually get to do Missionary when you're older.

Jewpiter and his date went to dinner, had fun, had sex and now they're still together. Right @Jewpiter ?

No we are not. It ended relatively quickly. She had a job lined up in a different state months before we even met. In December 2016, after months of not speaking I messaged her on Snapchat and she ignored it. I left it at that and have had no contact with her ever since. A pretty girl like that doesn't stay single for long. I still think about her everyday because we had such a strong connection.

Oh well, there are more women out there.

The booty was good though

• Like 5

• Content Count:  1984

No we are not. It ended relatively quickly. She had a job lined up in a different state months before we even met. In December 2016, after months of not speaking I messaged her on Snapchat and she ignored it. I left it at that and have had no contact with her ever since. A pretty girl like that doesn't stay single for long. I still think about her everyday because we had such a strong connection.

Oh well, there are more women out there.

The booty was good though

hows it going now?

Reply to Thread