? servers

? players online

Being told to drop a weapon/warning shot

• Content Count:  265

If you're shot AND THEN told to drop a fucking weapon is that a freeshot? I'm just making my way towards soccer and I'm shot without a word being said to beforehand and then I'm told to drop the gun. And the CT's dumb excuse was something along the lines "If i told you to drop it before I shot you, you would've just ran into soccer and kept the gun and I'm tired of that happening." No I would've dropped the fucking gun then and there so i wouldn't have been shot and if i kept it then you had full permission to shoot me???

• Content Count:  2230

Okay so if it's a primary, no. In fact if it's a primary they can just kill you.

However I'll leave that aside as my assumption is you're talking about a pistol. With warning shots it has to be from some kind of disobeying. For example if the order is 'be in big cage' you can be warning shot before being told to go back as you're disobeying an order. Unless the CT has specifically said to drop the secondary, then assuming you're going to the correct place they have no allowance to warning shot. Yes this is a freeshot and yes you have to be told to drop it before they shoot.

This issue of shooting before actually giving a clear order has happened before from what I've seen. Similar to when someone says 'go to x' and they were about to tell you to walk, yet you already started moving, so they shoot you and then say 'shift walk'. This is indeed a freeshot.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  265

Okay so if it's a primary, no. In fact if it's a primary they can just kill you.

However I'll leave that aside as my assumption is you're talking about a pistol. With warning shots it has to be from some kind of disobeying. For example if the order is 'be in big cage' you can be warning shot before being told to go back as you're disobeying an order. Unless the CT has specifically said to drop the secondary, then assuming you're going to the correct place they have no allowance to warning shot. Yes this is a freeshot and yes you have to be told to drop it before they shoot.

This issue of shooting before actually giving a clear order has happened before from what I've seen. Similar to when someone says 'go to x' and they were about to tell you to walk, yet you already started moving, so they shoot you and then say 'shift walk'. This is indeed a freeshot.

Yeah it was a secondary and I was going to the right place, you have answered my question thank you.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3462

what this guy said cuz my slow ass didn't see this

• Content Count:  160

So if i go to fucking fedral prison and am walking around with a gun i should have to be told to drop it before they taze tf out of me just saying if u have a gun do i realy need to ask u to drop it i mean honestly im pretty sure u dont have it to go draw tits on the back of ur cell and fap.

Yeah it was a secondary and I was going to the right place, you have answered my question thank you.
  • Like 1
Edited by jpi02
im mentaly impared

• Content Count:  742

So if i go to fucking fedral prison and am walking around with a gun i should have to be told to drop before the taze tf out of me just saying if u have a gun do i realy need to ask u to drop it i mean honestly im pretty sure u dont have it to go draw tits on the back of ur cell and fap.

Uh... wut :larry:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2001

So if i go to fucking fedral prison and am walking around with a gun i should have to be told to drop it before they taze tf out of me just saying if u have a gun do i realy need to ask u to drop it i mean honestly im pretty sure u dont have it to go draw tits on the back of ur cell and fap.

It's not at all a serious role play server, lol.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  160

ik just like if u have a gun what are planning to do with it other than miss all ur shots on a ct then get rekt by the pleb camping awp window does it realy require me to tell u drop the pistol before i shoot you it say in rules that secondary is a warning shot .

It's not at all a serious role play server, lol.

• Content Count:  1546

lmao I understand what he's trynna say.

Well, you are aware that you have a pistol on your back that is visible to the CTs and you do know that they're going to tell to drop anyways.

Reply to Thread