? servers

? players online

Being told to drop a weapon/warning shot

• Content Count:  160

lmao I understand what he's trynna say.

Well, you are aware that you have a pistol on your back that is visible to the CTs and you do know that they're going to tell to drop anyways.

ty someone gets it

• Content Count:  2238

does it realy require me to tell u drop the pistol before i shoot you

Um, yes. You don't know what they're going to do with it. Are they likely to use it? Yes. But is that a guarantee? No. There are still people that take the pistols as T and then never do anything about it.

I mean, I could go into numerous "What if" scenarios as well as to why you should ask them to drop it first.

@michellec: all Ts aren't necessarily aware that they have a pistol, and just because they have it doesn't necessarily mean that the CTs are going to notice if shit's going down with other Ts. So we can't just start allowing it to be assumed that the T is going to be told to drop it anyways, and start allowing CTs to shoot first. At that point, we may as well allow CTs to just assume that Ts are going to rebel at any moment and just start shooting them for it at round start.

• Content Count:  1546

Um, yes. You don't know what they're going to do with it. Are they likely to use it? Yes. But is that a guarantee? No. There are still people that take the pistols as T and then never do anything about it.

I mean, I could go into numerous "What if" scenarios as well as to why you should ask them to drop it first.

@michellec: all Ts aren't necessarily aware that they have a pistol, and just because they have it doesn't necessarily mean that the CTs are going to notice if shit's going down with other Ts. So we can't just start allowing it to be assumed that the T is going to be told to drop it anyways, and start allowing CTs to shoot first. At that point, we may as well allow CTs to just assume that Ts are going to rebel at any moment and just start shooting them for it at round start.

I'm not saying that its not a freeshoot. I was just saying what jpi was trynna say lol

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2230

ty someone gets it

I know what you mean, but I also hope you understand that this is done for the gameplay side not the realism. If we were doing it for the realism T's wouldn't have knives and there would be no pistols or vents in cells. Unfortunately realism doesn't always make a fun game.

• Content Count:  160

I know what you mean, but I also hope you understand that this is done for the gameplay side not the realism. If we were doing it for the realism T's wouldn't have knives and there would be no pistols or vents in cells. Unfortunately realism doesn't always make a fun game.
dont need realism just logic what tf r u planning on doing with the pistol other than rebelling.

• Content Count:  742

dont need realism just logic what tf r u planning on doing with the pistol other than rebelling.

Some Ts don't notice they have one. If they have auto switch disabled they probably won't unless they're actively paying attention to it xD

• Content Count:  2230

I've picked up a pistol a couple of times without knowing, being KOS for that would be quite annoying. It's a gameplay element that allows the T's to rebel (whilst originally following the order) with more tan just the option to charge a the CT with a knife. However all it requires is a moderately decent CT to spot it holstered and tell them to drop it. This is partially why T's are told to face the back of x and freeze, a gun check. Whether accidentally picked up or more likely intentionally I think it adds something to the game. Being an almost always T only player I guess I'd be biased towards the ability to have different ways to rebel while still allowing the CT's a chance to stop it, but I just feel it's good for the gameplay.

Just my opinion

Reply to Thread