? servers

? players online

JB last ct

• Content Count:  11725

@jpi02

Christ man, learn to format, all the posts you type are cancer on my eyes.

Also, Stop Double posting, how are you not noticing that?

how if im last ct and i want u to do somthing other than dgame they have to do it and if they dont i can kill. i cant say sit and face wall in iso no knifing no moving thats afk frez and they will get killed by afk i mean unless u have impared motor skills its not hard to press jump and move ur mouse/keyboard

Are you that hungry for kills?

Give them a order to go to X, Why make it an order like stay in place, jump and do 360's.

So can i not kill for moving wrong direction. cause picture this u say all ts stay ontop of big cage while i go try to kill the 8 other rebelers and i see one go of of top of big cage falling or not im trying to ace and its a valid chance that i would take.

If they fall off, they are Kos, You told them to be on big cage.

It's their fault for falling off.

• Like 1
Edited by Metal

• Content Count:  1546

so if there are rebelers on the lose i cant tell u to do that to put u out of the game so i dont have to worry about u

I'm going to tell you the same thing I did the last time in game. How is that any different than a forced death game? That's literally Simon Says without a Simon. Don't bring up that bs saying that you've seen other admins do it. You're literally coming up with useless orders just to get easy kills. Just please have some sense when applying the actual rule, "No warning shots".

• Like 3

• Content Count:  4960

@jpi02

I have noticed you for several weeks now. There's always a player that you keep in mind that will actually have a chance of getting a ban in the near future, and for me that's you. Not a personal thing ofcourse, but i've been following up on your escapades on PB and it's really clear to me that you try to make up rules for yourself (maybe your age?) to win an argument.

Example one of one.. PANTHER STEPS?!

On top of that, you have been muted several times for screaming on your mic when not getting your way with the admins.

The rules of PB aren't that hard, and play-to-win is a wrong way to play PB (imo ofcourse).

You kill people way too fast, for stupid reasons.

Hope your eyes open after these posts :/

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

Example one of one.. PANTHER STEPS?!

LsPPCYQ.jpg

Edit: Also, can we get a :lock1: the question was answered in the first response and this thread got derailed so hard.

• Like 1
Edited by Goku
forgot images had to be whitelisted

Reply to Thread