? servers

? players online

Swtor?

• Content Count:  742

It was okay, then the streamer thingy (BitStreamer or smth?) took up all of my bandwidth with unnecessary shit. I used the bypass for that and realized its really not the same without paying for sub for the game and I cried

• Content Count:  26

Ah ok thanks for the info. I don't play wow never really got into that one. Used to play eve to new but then I got to a point where I csnt afford the sub amymore fkr my accounts so I'm filling in with swtor in a ftp til I cna grt back into eve.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  1639

Ahghghhghhghghg currently cycling off between an Imperial Agent, Niftygal lvl. 27, and a Republic Trooper, Niftygaltwo lvl. 54, on Prophecy of the Five. Hmu if any dudes wanna play :^)

• Content Count:  605

I kinda miss this game...

Wife and I were in the beta, had a guild that we started before the release and had converted into the main release, etc. Game was fantastic, loads of fun, stories were great, but for some reason they just spread the population WAY too thin across WAY too many servers and PVP was kinda iffy as well. Eventually PVP queue times were garbage because everyone was transferring to large pop servers, and before I knew it the server we played on was a ghost town.

I miss SWG

Reply to Thread