? servers

? players online

Random Question of The Day [2/5/16]

• Content Count:  1459

So when I was around the age of 6, I was with my mom at Party City. Back then they used to have a shit ton of birthday cards and stuff like that. Now I was really into Transformers and shit back then (who wasn't). So I had a little transformer guy that you could attach to another bigger transformer and it would be the extra weapon. This exact one. http://i.stack.imgur.com/kIeWB.jpg So I was playing with the small one, and then I put it in between the card holder thing and went to show my mom a card I wanted. She obviously told me no so I went to put it back. When I got back, my little transformer wasn't there. I looked up and I saw a kid and his mom leaving that isle. I don't know if that kid actually took it or what, but I know I never looked around the area or chased the kid down to get it back, but I was heart broken because he was my favorite one. R.I.P. 2 my youth.

• Content Count:  5063

Could go to jail for some of the stupid stuff ive done... But one thing i can share is that i once sent my teacher an email where i sorta hit on her, she was good looking for her age and i was in my "super horny" teenage years. Sadly nothing happened XD

Might not have been a stupid thing when thinking about it, but i have another. In the winters when we had 1-2 meters of snow roughly, we used to jump down from this bridge into the snow 4-5 meters below the bridge. As we did this day by day we moved further and further up so the jump was higher. One day i jumped and landed on almost plain ice, and broke three toes. All i can remember was the painful walk from there and to my friends house to call my mom.

I drank 30 shots of Jager In 2 hours. Ouch

Drank a whole bottle in 3-4 hours once, thinking about it that actually happened twice. But never again XD

Edited by floffypus

Reply to Thread