? servers

? players online

Sub perks removed

• Content Count:  5678

I went to the page for subbing with skins and saw Caution wrote the perks for sub. I saw the perk "Can speak while dead and at the start of the round on the Jailbreak server" I noticed when this was removed. Some people told me that it would be reimplemented though. I was just wondering if it would be because I liked that perk. If it was removed for any abusive reason I understand but I liked it because if someone did something wrong I could immediately tell them at the start of the next round. :)

• Content Count:  3052

I went to the page for subbing with skins and saw Caution wrote the perks for sub. I saw the perk "Can speak while dead and at the start of the round on the Jailbreak server" I noticed when this was removed. Some people told me that it would be reimplemented though. I was just wondering if it would be because I liked that perk. If it was removed for any abusive reason I understand but I liked it because if someone did something wrong I could immediately tell them at the start of the next round. :)

@Caution @Wawa @Nuclear Onion

• Content Count:  5678

I spoke to Retro I think about this, he said the 30 seconds at the start of the round was turned off, but whilst dead you can speak. Not sure though.

I'm almost definite you can't be heard after death, but I haven't tried since ProMode told me they removed start round and death talking

• Content Count:  1396

I'm almost definite you can't be heard after death, but I haven't tried since ProMode told me they removed start round and death talking

You can speak to other dead people while dead idk about the start round mute thingy

• Like 1

• Content Count:  989

I believe the start round was moved because the subscriber T side wouldn't shut up when orders were trying to be given, as if it's not hard enough she CT's don't want to give orders and just scream instead. As for the dead chat, it may have removed that along with it because they removed the beginning round. I'm not sure, correct if wrong nuclear booblier

• Content Count:  3462

Ah yes, sorry just confirming now that the Subscriber perk to not talk while alive. I apologize for not fixing the SUB perk thread earlier. I honestly wasn't even aware it was on there lol.

You SHOULD be able to talk while dead as a Subscriber, are you sure this is still an issue and not people just not hearing you?

Reply to Thread