? servers

? players online

Operation Wildfire: Maps

• Content Count:  1468

So what do you think of the new maps? So far I've only played Nuke, Mikla and Royal.

Nuke is no longer "heavily" CT sided. If anything, it's T sided now. I managed to go 8:7 first half CT, then win 16:7.

Mikla has long rotation times between maps, and it is a lot harder on CT to defend B than A. B has more entry points that are a lot more open, wheras A has 2 narrow corridors. This is excluding the idea of going from CT spawn to the sites through mid.

Royal is narrow in some places like many of the side entrances, but the main entrances to the sites are quite large and easily defended.

I really enjoy the new Nuke, I like all the new changes and the look goes with the building.

I don't like Mikla/Royal. It just isn't appealing to me, in terms of looks and the map layouts.

What's your opinions? What maps have you played, give your personal opinion and some thoughts.

• Content Count:  11725

As for the nuke, I disagree its T sided.

Yes they have many new ways to get to the bomb sites, but each is a risk.

I'm going to enjoy how people play newke for a while.

My other fav map is Paris, Since it reminds me of Battlefield 3.

• Content Count:  2589

Hadn't played Nuke too much before the update, but I do like this new version.

Other than that I've only played Mikla and Cruise. I actually like Mikla. It's much more open to long range fighting, which I usually enjoy. And I like cruise. It is confusing at first but once you get used to it it isn't too bad.

Reply to Thread